ds vs gladz war

Skeeter

Grats on the win gladz. I lasted about 30-35 minutes before being piled for the 3rd time... first 2 times was able to shake everyone off me.. Ended up getting koed with 3 swordies left.. Was hugging the carcass and got binded by some spec :\

Have fun with #1 :P

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

I'm not banned on this forum @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

FREE '']['' A N K A G E ON RSC THOUGH @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If by "free", you mean, not be subjected to the rules, then not in a million years.

Skeeter, by "return the favor" to TD, does that meandd in 1 item like the last TD war and attack spectators? :lol:

by us standing to the side and watching in pink skirts, vs the binnie etc walking around maging or something our guys.

oh yeah and bibbleboy on his noob betraysoul or what ever calling "RSD ON KIDEFENCE" LOL

im also banned on rsc, think i told hanzz to sdfu when he was saying [cabbage] in a topic he locked and some 1 made a new post. like "and hanzz just coz he made u look like a noob go have a cry buddy, or just sdfu."