ds vs gladz war

Skeeter

Gladz started with around 210-220 people and Ds had around 145. Gladz won after about 45 mins-1 hr I believe. Thanks for the fight, hope we do it again in the near future 8)

I'll be sure to return the favor Td and Sa :lol:

It was a great fight even with the overload of random events which occured a minute before you guys attacked! lol.

Thanks for the great fight, Good job Gladz on the win.

Gladz # 1

I love you guys :wub:

FREE TANK@@@@@@@@@@@@

We had like 200-210 if you discluded the noobs on us. Good [bleep]ing fight. I'd like to thank Jagex for the wonderful random events we were granted right as DS rushed us.

I'm not banned on this forum @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

FREE '']['' A N K A G E ON RSC THOUGH @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If by "free", you mean, not be subjected to the rules, then not in a million years.

Skeeter, by "return the favor" to TD, does that meandd in 1 item like the last TD war and attack spectators? :lol:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Thanks for the great fight DS.

-the randoms was erm wierd. bloody Fa-Gex!

-jesus how many clans were there? i dont think ds had many magers yet half of gladz got binded at one point. also spectators were calling names.

i lasted a total of ten minutes lol. damn you very metal for calling me! lol but i got you :P

DS put up a good fight despite our terrible turnout. We had 145 people sign up to war stating that there chances of being there were 100%. Another additional 40 people were expecting an 80% chance of coming. All in all we had every single member of DS sign up for war (with less then 10 people saying they would definiatly not be there), yet we only got 145 people there (of 216). So DS fought with the 145 people against about 235 Gladz, by the end of the fight Gladz was down to approximately 65 people. So we actually closed the gap a little, however it is still loss by a considerable ammount of people. Had DS pulled the other 20-30 people we were expecting I think the tide of the war could have been turned, but we will never know. Once again, good job Gladz on claiming number one. Lets see if DI will stick to their promise and declare war on the winner (Gladz).

By the way, anyone find it funny how DI are the only ones flaming :roll:

blacksignaturewn1.png