tutorial island glitch

ChristStopper

i dont know if any of you have noticed this befor ebut on tutorial island the only stat you cnat raise to lvl 3 is magic, i have found the answer what u do it get the 55 air and mind then drop them adn do this until u have 40 of each on the ground then pick them up so they dont disapear then drop them again and repet till u have abut 60 of each i find does it. now u cna just blast those chickens till ur lvl 3 magic adn leave with all stats on 3. (except if ur a pure)

reply if u new or didnt know this so it keeps it going for others to see at least for a day or so

you can raise the following stats to level 3 prior to leaving tutorial island:

Woodcutting,

fire making

fishing,

cooking

mining

smithing

attack/defense/strength

range

mage

prayer (while fighting rats in the pits, keep killing them and buryin their bones).

As for the mage trick, thats pretty old.

Yep... I knew this. It's not really a glitch. They intended for a maximum cap of level 3 and to prevent you from getting a million and a half arrows they won't let you get past a few.

thast what i did i got lvl 3 in all stats that you can on tut island before i left:)

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Long long time ago you could get skill upto 5 on the tutorial island, the runes, arrows, etc you got on the tutorial island didn't disappear. Then jagex found out people were auto-taking arrows from the npc and got pissed off. :roll: Now you can't keep items you got from the tutorial island.

Long long time ago you could get skill upto 5 on the tutorial island, the runes, arrows, etc you got on the tutorial island didn't disappear. Then jagex found out people were auto-taking arrows from the npc and got pissed off. :roll: Now you can't keep items you got from the tutorial island.

long long time ago the tutorial island didn't even exist :P

All you had to do was to create a new account name and choose your class, warrior, mage or ranger and puff you're in Lumbridge. Keep in mind that the classes only differed in the way that you had different stats when you started out, and also items.