Whats this? A free rune axe?

Screwy

I was cutting yews in Seers' for about 2 good hours (Its pathetic), I've been whit some persons who chopped as long as me.

I've had my chatting options to cencored, so I woudn't be bothered whit stupid qeustions.

So all the sudden I see a Rune axe spawn at a other tree, so I grab it and people started trading me, I let it alone for a bit and then I set up my chat again and see that they try'd to find out if I was a autoer, past messaged said only 'omg hacker noooooob!!!!1' and 'gimme my axe'

I hold the axe, somebody said he reported me for marcroing and hacking and stuff.

Does somebody also gets this?

yea... but picking up a axe isnt hacking... you wasnt macro becuz you could pic it up... but its probemly legal... you picked full axe? not only a axe hat or something?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Foolish noobs arrogantly think that if we don't answer to their incessant babbling it is because we are an 'autoer'

Dimwits

2480+ total

Similar thing happenbed to me. I caought someone in the middle of a drop trade got rune large, rune legs, about 50k cash, and a rune pickaxe. This was on an f2p world so the person said he reported me and all his member friend would report me too. He followed me around calling me scammer untill i put him on ignore list andsaid id go to wild if he didnt leave me alnost. That got him away lol :lol:

You know, I'd say 'why bother?' until I heard that several people were banned for saying yahoo! because it's publicity... Jagex seems to love banning people for the slightest reason, you better watch your back.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

well you cant say "yahoo" because its a censored word, like other cuss words.

maybe somebody dropped the axe and logged out, then after a minute or so it would appear on the ground for anybody to pick up. i have no idea why anybody would drop their rune axe, but it seems like the only logical explanation. and the fact that everybody else saw the axe same time as you means it couldnt be you hacking. if you made an axe appear on the ground by hacking, only you would see it, just like it you dropped it. after a minute or so then everybody else would see it before it disappeared

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

well you cant say "yahoo" because its a censored word, like other cuss words.

maybe somebody dropped the axe and logged out, then after a minute or so it would appear on the ground for anybody to pick up. i have no idea why anybody would drop their rune axe, but it seems like the only logical explanation. and the fact that everybody else saw the axe same time as you means it couldnt be you hacking. if you made an axe appear on the ground by hacking, only you would see it, just like it you dropped it. after a minute or so then everybody else would see it before it disappeared

Yea, only problem is that you cant hack Runescape :?