Paint are you crazy!

Sinister_03

Dont ask peeps to judge your work when their own sig looks like a five minute job on paint.

~PhotoShop Rules~ ! :P

I just realized something strange.... alot of the paint sigs I have seen are better then yours... and I really do not like pixel art. :evil:

Dont ask peeps to judge your work when their own sig looks like a five minute job on paint.

I just realized something strange.... alot of the paint sigs I have seen are better then yours... and I really do not like pixel art. :evil:

You have got to be crazy all of the paint sigs are too coulerful and bright and have no true meaning but to laugh at. Really most paint created sigs are poorly done and look to crazy to be meaningful. And before you start making crazy ideas like a paint created sig is betta than mine i suggest you check out your own sig.

Guest crimmson777

wtf is ur problem with interfereing with stuff? first me then them? dude people have the right to do what they wanna do, and you ahve no right to tell them what to do!

* is ur problem with interfereing with stuff? first me then them? dude people have the right to do what they wanna do, and you ahve no right to tell them what to do!

dude i'm not trying to start some trouble here its just everyones being all negitive and i dont mind peepz saying what they feel like.

For some reason I don't believe you can do any good work with pixel sigs on MSPAINT. If you havn't noticed, some of these people can make really good pixel sigs. The jeppoz sigs are really AMAZING, along with link's and many others that I can't think of. Everyone has their own opinion, you can't make them think what you want.

EDIT: Just saw ur above post.

You have got to be crazy all of the paint sigs are too coulerful and bright and have no true meaning but to laugh at. Really most paint created sigs are poorly done and look to crazy to be meaningful. And before you start making crazy ideas like a paint created sig is betta than mine i suggest you check out your own sig.

Check out my other sigs... Most people consider them very good. I made this sig in about 5 minutes, I like to have something different and something that represents me.

You can see a few of my other sigs here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=24055&highlight=

Guest crimmson777
For some reason I don't believe you can do any good work with pixel sigs on MSPAINT. If you havn't noticed, some of these people can make really good pixel sigs. The jeppoz sigs are really AMAZING, along with link's and many others that I can't think of. Everyone has their own opinion, you can't make them think what you want.

EDIT: Just saw ur above post.

ur first line contradicts with your second line :? Jeppoz makes his sigs on ms paint..

anywayz....soryr to get worked up sinister...ut i mean pople have their own ideas and might get insulted by ur comments. People have the right to make their own choices if they like those sigs or not.

Guest crimmson777

hey tainted, jsut wondering, did u actually amke those 100% urself? are the background renders really yours? cuz if they are...dude u needa teach me

Check out my other sigs... Most people consider them very good. I made this sig in about 5 minutes, I like to have something different and something that represents me.

You can see a few of my other sigs here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=24055&highlight=

dude i think i owe you a sorry you make some real killer sigs! :)

dude i think i owe you a sorry you make some real killer sigs! :)

Yeah, Its alright.... Thanks, and good luck to you :D

Guest crimmson777
hey tainted, jsut wondering, did u actually amke those 100% urself? are the background renders really yours? cuz if they are...dude u needa teach me

u didnt answer my question :twisted: :P

u didnt answer my question :twisted: :P

Yes, I make the renders myself, altho some times I get help from my crew. I can try to teach you if you want altho with abstract its hard to teach, the stuff I make isnt made intentionally its made but screwing around until I get something that looks good. :lol:

thats waht i do, but the background, they look too 3d to be made on photoshop

Im not making these on photoshop lol... I use wide variety of 3d modeling programs, Thanks too a rich friend of mine. :wink:

mmm your friend is Winmx or Kazaa ? :lol: whatever...nice stuff is still nice stuff .

Back on topic paint sigs and photoshop ain't that different. The problem is how well u use the program, how much talented you are and how much effort u put in the work. Plus some other minor variables...

Saying one is better than the other is pure ignorance, expecialy when your sig is made by some1 else and shows a good STOLEN image whose copyright , of course , hasn't been respected over a flat bg with some text on. So according to your idea...since you have no regular sig...and not even made by you, you should shut up on other ppl's threads ? Lol...how sad.

Oh and i was just wondering...have u ever tried to do a decent pixel sig at least once ? Try to make something that won't be flamed by every1...You'll see how hard it is...and maybe respect paint much more.

Oh and i was just wondering...have u ever tried to do a decent pixel sig at least once ? Try to make something that won't be flamed by every1...You'll see how hard it is...and maybe respect paint much more.

i think you're missing the point. if i spent 6 hours trying to draw a picture using 3 different crayons, would it look better than what i could draw in 1 hour with a full set of colored pencils? no, the crayon drawing would look silly in comparison. i don't care how you make it, the results are what matter.

try taking pixels sigs to a board that has never seen them before (not blinded by the trend) and see the reaction.

go play with your crayons :D