Rise Of PKing

Giordano

As you may know, you can know make canoes and travel up and down the River Lum, the river between Falador and Varrock, next to Lumbridge. I'm not sure about you, but I think Pking would increase, since it provides easy acces from Lumby to Wildy. Disscuss your opitons

p.S The hidden update is that zeros have a dash through them.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I doubt a change that doesn't effect any elements of the wilderness itself besides an ability to get there quicker from places like lumbridge will increase pking itself. It's not as if since you can get there quicker, people will all of a sudden go to the wild in masses.

ya, today i died to a team ov 4, my 3 friend came they teled, then a 117 123 and 106 teled from 3 os uv in ahrims, then a 110 teled from me in mystic, then afew 110s teled again

so yes, you can only pk people in rsd di and other clans and people who dont believe in in teleing

YA A REAL RISE...

actually pking will be different, but not because of the canoe, but because of the name change, now when you look up and name you can tell the difference between o O name O o and o o name o o. makes it harder for pures to fake having low stats.

sig3gk6.png

Few questions someone can answer.

Since canoeing is for members (GRR), does that mean that we F2P players cant see people canoeing up and down the river lum?

Now that theres canoes, will the price of yews go up? Or logs in general?

Can you build only one canoe and use that same one every day? Or do you have to build new ones?

tifsbti6oi.gif

There are special trees that you cut down and 3 or 4 sites then you make the canoe that you want, you travel to the spot and it disapears, so you would have to make another one from that spot, except in the wild where there is no tree to make one out of.

sig3gk6.png

yeah of course, lots more pking because they have to walk alittle less... :?

well itll repoulaiton lvl35 greens, so youll get abit more, but more than anything youll just get more luring