any1 here gt star wars battlefront 2

liiiam

battlefront 2 is awfull on the psp

Yeah, my friend has a PSP and was bragging that he got Battlefront 2 blah blah blah and couldn't wait to play it. The next day he comes back and informed us all that he lied and said it was defective and brought it back to the store because it was so terrible.

Get Battlefront 2 for either PS2 or Xbox...

I would suggest getting it on PC if you have a nice enough computer. It has better graphics then the console versions (especially ps2). has better, more precise controls, alot more people are online, with more people being able to play in a single game online aswell, plus you can downlaod mods and patches. btw, I think its a great game, and tho i haven't played it lately, it is one of my favorites.

ShadowSam19.png

I have it for Xbox. It's a ok game, but it takes away the Star Wars feeling from Battlefront 1. Feels more like a regular war game with white armor wearing Nazis and mechanic Allies.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I thought you could only Ad-hoc play it...

Jeez I gotta mooch off my neighbors wireless more often :D

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Im on right now if anyone wants to play add aallnn77. does anyone know how to do the level when you defend the bookcases from the jedi i keep dying :cry: yeah im bad i did that so many times :wall: