~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

Guest 3_Hit_U
must get boring, hours of endless pixel sig making, pixel by pixel, glad to see you are getting paid well for it though.

His sigs are great, so why not pay a bit extra like im doing?

There great, dont u agree? :wink:

Eggs, you also need a sig change :wink:

Thanks

Dan

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3_Hit_U
lol ill pay 800k if i can get mine today aswell hehe.not jokeing

I'm not paying for it to be done today idiot :lol:

I'm paying 800k for whenever, could be in like a month :?

I'm just paying what i think the sig would be worth 8)

Also, hes great at what he does, so why not give him more cash :wink:

Thanks

Dan

Guest draktoon
ok hmm can u make me one to ill pay 300k and willing to wait

i cant really say what i want on it but for it to be in the wlldy and it to have 100+ combat and 85+ fletching my guy to look like this

hih.jpg with a white toy horsey by him with red font and u can pick the way the font looks

oh ya you know how i was telling to take off 100+ abd 85+ off well do that and make it look like i killed some one but i still want to look the same and in red font on the top right have it say draktoon time to play

must get boring, hours of endless pixel sig making, pixel by pixel, glad to see you are getting paid well for it though.

His sigs are great, so why not pay a bit extra like im doing?

There great, dont u agree? :wink:

Eggs, you also need a sig change :wink:

Thanks

Dan

yes i think they are great, and i have no problems with what he is getting paid, you would of noticed that if you had read my post.

and im not after one of his sigs, just complimenting his work.

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --

Ok, we (Jagepage and Pure Pulla) are willing to pay 850k for this.

Location is wilderness rune mine and the fence in the north should be in the background. Dark sky.

From left to right:

Jagepage is mining rune ores (swinging his pick at the rock) with a brown bag full of rune ores next to him.

The bag should have 'Jagepage' written on it.

Pure Pulla has just killed a guy nearby and is also holding a brown bag while "dragging" (on ground) the loot from his kill into the bag.

This bag should have 'Pure Pulla' written on it.

If you can include, some lava at the very bottom front would be cool to make it look like what it is.

And if the picture doesn't come too crowded (it much likely will?) a red spider wouldn't be too bad, lol.

Text font the same as in Fir3's and Alison's sig and both of our names should be shown in both:

the corners of the picture and on the brown bags we have.

Pure pulla has full rune, kite, drag ammy, dragon med and drag axe (not sure if all of these will be shown because of what he's doing)

Jagepage has full rune, kite, drag ammy, rune large and is swinging his rune pick at the rock.

The guy who died also had a full rune I guess.

Put me on ur list ill buy a great sig for 300k.

Here something what i want...

Gold Coins and Money Bags piled high in the background with me in front if it standing wearing full zammy,drag med,dragon ammy, a rune pick axe near me maybe on my shoulder. And a Green head of a dragon at my feet.

Saying underneith it "Riches Aint Easy".

Name : Cali Killah

Stats: Lv 73+ Combat, Lv 77+ Mining, Lv 55+ smithing, 860+ Skill Toal

Thanks bro , cant wait to see your finished product ! :wink:

I'd like to buy one with a guy in black tuxedo with top hat, and cane, infront of 2 women in skimpy clothing, that are whimpering behind him, and he should have alot of "Bling" on, and maybe leaning on his cane, and the setting should be outside of falador south bank, 300k is no problem for this, the name on it should be "bluesfear" add "Chefb0iarde" for payment. thanks.and this should be a white guy, and white girls please.

I'd like one with me, Maximus2208 and Pionex40 in it PKing in the wild at GDs. This would be F2P PKing and on the sig I'd like us both to be bashing a random PKer with our scimmies. We would both be dressed in full rune with kite and scimmy with diamond ammies. Of course have that dark background and maybe, if you can, have a greater demon in the background so people know where we are located. We'd both have backpacks with rune hanging out as we are swinging away at this guy, brown backpacks with our names on them. Also of course, have a little bit of lava in the pic due to there is lava south of the GDs. I'd be on the left and Pionex40 would be on the right and if you could also put our names on the top corners that would be cool, like Fir3's.

I'd be willing to pay 750k for this if you can do it and with some good quality :D TY if you can.

~Max~

misterx you should really get this closed up dude...for every sig you finish you get another 3-7 requests. Until you make every person on tip.it a sig i think ur pretty tied up :lol:

yea :lol: mayeb close for 1 or 2 week and finish ur sig and open again hehe :wink:

here's wat i want, sorta bump :P

Girl with full black and drag med, diamond ammy and magic shortbow

He's standing at a hill shooting at 2 full rune guys

The text i want in it has to be:

Newal101587 70+ ranged

450k for it

Guest 3_Hit_U
I think you should close it so I don't get my sig next year. 9 Days and countin :cry: :roll:

Shut up, can't you see hes a busy man?!

Thanks

Dan

I think you should close it so I don't get my sig next year. 9 Days and countin :cry: :roll:

Shut up, can't you see hes a busy man?!

Thanks

Dan

Wow Ok?

Please don't start a fight in my thread. There is a limit to how fast I can work and keep the same quality of sig making. Working any faster will just give sloppy results and that would be bad. These pixel sigs take a long time to think of a good way to make, then a long time to actually make, and then to tweak it till it's done. I'm back up and will be working on many sigs today.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art