~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh....just pay alot of u want it done quick

if you could make 200k or 600k which would you choose?*

*rehtorical question - everyone knows you would choose 600k

You dont forget anyone but you are so greedy you go for people who will pay the most....How the hell does some one that post 2 days ago get before some thats been here for a week...? Thats just bs.

Car sales man one day, gets an offer on a car for $15,000, another man comes along, interested in the same car, and offers $20,000, car sales man says "Oh, sorry, this guy has already offered first, so I can't possibly take your offer, that would be wrong"... Thats not how the world works, be quiet and go and sit back down in the corner and let the guy get on with some sig making.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

You dont forget anyone but you are so greedy you go for people who will pay the most....How the hell does some one that post 2 days ago get before some thats been here for a week...? Thats just bs.

Car sales man one day, gets an offer on a car for $15,000, another man comes along, interested in the same car, and offers $20,000, car sales man says "Oh, sorry, this guy has already offered first, so I can't possibly take your offer, that would be wrong"... Thats not how the world works, be quiet and go and sit back down in the corner and let the guy get on with some sig making.

0wn3d :lol:

thank god i got mine when you wuz justing starting out, mine was fast and only 250k :P

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif

Haha pwned :P

Guest cubanice

Hmm,here's what I want.

Name:Cubanice

Quote: Proud member of 'the' clan

I want a ranger in full black with range boots and pirate hat(slightly tilted) with him leaning on the edgy bank and some rune laying around against the bank by him somewhere.

Umm,I guess that's all.If you need more,just ask.

Hmm,here's what I want.

Name:Cubanice

Quote: Proud member of 'the' clan

I want a ranger in full black with range boots and pirate hat(slightly tilted) with him leaning on the edgy bank and some rune laying around against the bank by him somewhere.

Umm,I guess that's all.If you need more,just ask.

Ok, I could make that. Just wanted to remind people that posting an offer makes it easier for me to add you in the list. Higher offers get your sigs done faster. I am working on Nav's sig since I didn't have much time earlier. As much as I'd love to be on the PC 24 hours a day to wrap up these sigs, I have a RL that can't be ignored, and I'm trying my best to use every minute I have. If I could clone myself to finish these sigs faster I would, but be assured that the first thing on my mind is to get these sigs done good and fast so my clients are happy. :)

PS- To those helping me out explaining why I make higher bidder's sigs, thank you, I believe all is cleared up now and any doubts I'd be glad to clear up through PM. Just don't want a flame war to break out here, lol. Thanks.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I was about to offer 200k.. Then I pked some newb member of 'the' clan and sold his rune set... Up'd my bid to 500k (or 600k, god I can't remember) Anyway, I got my sig done real fast. I'm glad I got it and it really didn't cost me much out of my pocket.. (thank you to 'the' clan for enlisting low leveled pker members which can die easy...)

I was about to offer 200k.. Then I pked some newb member of 'the' clan and sold his rune set... Up'd my bid to 500k (or 600k, god I can't remember) Anyway, I got my sig done real fast. I'm glad I got it and it really didn't cost me much out of my pocket.. (thank you to 'the' clan for enlisting low leveled pker members which can die easy...)

Haha lol, so cruel to then add them dead in your sig. And it was 500k. :wink:

I got a few higher bigs to bump up now. I've been busy wrapping up this sig I'm making and am also starting the other ones. I'll PM the people whose sigs are done. Again, I'm working like crazy to get it all done.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

you say 'I' but what you mean is 'me and about 30 other DI members'. Here i will edit your post for you.

I was about to offer 200k.. Then me and about 30 other DI members pked some newb member of 'the' clan and we sold his rune set... Up'd my bid to 500k (or 600k, god I can't remember) Anyway, I got my sig done real fast. I'm glad I got it and it really didn't cost me much out of my pocket since i dont share kills.. (thank you to 'the' clan for enlisting low leveled pker members which can die easy to 30 odd DI members...)

your 1337, never forget that. :roll:

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --

USERNAME: STONY2002

wat i want on the sig is......

2 archers,

1st archer will b wearing: full black hide, robin hood hat and ranger bootys. saradomin god cape, dragon ammy. magic short bow.

2nd archer will b wearing: full black hide, robin hood hat and ranger bootys. saradomin god cape, dragon ammy and magic short bow.

1 archer will b called DarkMasterz, the other ranger will b called, Stony2002.

1 melee guy, his name is charlie 187, i want him saying in the sig, 'please spare me guys?'

he is in full rune, drag long, kite, drag ammy. with arrows shot into him all over his back and legs.

i want the melee on all fours saying, 'please spare me?' i want on the bottom of the sig to say this so we know its charlie 187 saying this,

charlie 187: plaes spair me

* i know the spelling is rong, but charlie cant spell :lol:

i want that on bottom of sig.

i want the archers holding down the melee guy with 1 foot, aiming thier bows at his head, ready to finish the kill.

i wud like this to look really funny and ill pay good money, i want best detail and everthing u can put into this.

a dark sky, sum lava to wud b nice. sum trees in back-ground

and i would like you to put

Stony2002 99 Ranged - animating, so sig aint over crouded

Darkmasterz 99 ranged -animating, so sig aint over crouded

on the sig pls

just offer me ur price for the sig.

thanks alot bro, add me in game if u need to chat,

stony2002

misterxman...firstly..ur sigs r the bomb...they own every other persons in these forums...i would like to place an order

-a guy looking the same as the guy in lazyboys sig, but with drag ammy, full tight black shirt..muscles bulging ;), white dready sort of hair, same length as lazyboys, with same sort of goaty a bit biger n [bleep]eyier, red stoner eyes with black drag armour on, range boots

-sitting on the floor in the wild(bit of lava, black sky n some lighting) sitting against a tree with a cheeky grin , slouching, with cuts n small blood spills holding a joint in his hand, smoke coming from it and a bit of smoke in the air ( just after its been blown out by me, going up in to the air)...then a log next to the tree with my magic bow sitting up against it and a robin hood hat hanging off the top of the bow, and the lil thing that holds arrows ..with some rune arrows in it leading up against the log too

-a guy in full saradomin armor lying dead on the floor , im sure u will do that good for me, with arrows in him..

-rs name 007 slim, 100+combat and BK member flashing somewhere, ur choice of text im not fussed, but please try make this one great :P

-scenery in the wild, dark sky, lil lighting, some lava n yea..um i think thats it :P

sry for the so pacific details lol but i thort u may like this chalance, 250k cash for it sound ok?, i cant w8 for the sample!!!!!...let me know if ther r any uncertainties or anything else u wud like to know..

and if ther is room,in a corner..the writing, mess with the best, fall like the rest

u sigs rock bro

...sry this is so long :P

Guest 3_Hit_U

By the way, sorry if PM-in you was wrong thing to do, so i thought i'd post aswel, sorry like i said.

Here is the info I need to make a sig:

-Character descriptions (clothing/appearance/items/expression)

-Environment (background/side objects)

-Text (where in sig/style of font)

misterxman_sigdrag02_s.png

First of all, clothing would be Black Armour (as shown in the sample) but would be trimmed with gold. (Gotta be nice and shiny) :wink:

With a skull above my head 8) , with Drag 2h (or whatever weapon is in the sample you created) (looking the same as in the sample please).

Secondly, the environment would be pritty much the same as the Sample you created, but with a few people on floor....

.... A ranger with his bow on the floor trying to reach for it (but is dead lol wearing Robin Hat), also a mage with a god staff on floor also trying to reach (but is also dead lol), and finally a Melee (in Rune body armour and Drag Square, Med, Axe) on the floor dead with the Square, Med, Axe around his body.

Finally, the Text :)

Could you please put, ""3 Hit U"" in the top left (aligned centre of what im about to say)

Then just undert it, please put ""First Black Pure""

(New line under First Black Pure) ""To 99 Strength""

Note: If its possible, could you add an animation on the sword, so that character looks like its hitting or slicing down (Like the Drag Long Speical) then insert the ""First Black Pure""

""To 99 Strength"" text please?

Thanks a lot, oh yeh and i'll pay 800K for this sig if it can be done :)

If it costs more, just let me know it will be worth its money :wink:

Most of all thank YOU for reading, and hopfully creating the beast of a sig :)

Thanks

Dan

3 hit u since you are the highest bidder currently I added you to the top of the list and will finish your sig first. Insane' your sig is halfway done and I'll have both sigs (3 hit and insane) done by later today.

For everyone else- This has been a very busy weekend and haven't had much time to work on sigs, but this week I'll have just about the whole day each day to work on the sigs so I should be finishing up sigs faster. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

3 hit u since you are the highest bidder currently I added you to the top of the list and will finish your sig first. Insane' your sig is halfway done and I'll have both sigs (3 hit and insane) done by later today.

For everyone else- This has been a very busy weekend and haven't had much time to work on sigs, but this week I'll have just about the whole day each day to work on the sigs so I should be finishing up sigs faster. :)

must get boring, hours of endless pixel sig making, pixel by pixel, glad to see you are getting paid well for it though.

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --