~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see im seeing a problem..

Every time sum1 is offering more im getting knocked down on the list :( this way its never gona get done... 3 days passed already!

Im paying 300k.. even tho its not as much as some people you should think about the time we have been waiting..

asj, if you bid higher then you'll have a much better chance of getting it done quicker I remember I posted & the next day I put up a bid of 500k & he started working on it that very night..just gotta be fast with a high bid before others.

xxteargodxx.png

Ok youre paying 700k yes?

Wot if 5 guys jst came in paying 1 mil a sig..

And already you've been waiting 3 days.. how would u feel?

Im not asking him to move right on to mine i wana know if i keep being put back? because 300k is alot of money..

Ok youre paying 700k yes?

Wot if 5 guys jst came in paying 1 mil a sig..

And already you've been waiting 3 days.. how would u feel?

Im not asking him to move right on to mine i wana know if i keep being put back? because 300k is alot of money..

I just wanted to say that I apologize for bumping down people, but it is only fair for people who are willing to pay even more than a lot of money. As I said before, all sigs will be completed, and no requests will be forgotten.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I raise my offer to 475K

hopefully that will get me a bit up on the list ;)

OK I bump you up now. I am almost finished with Smither's sig (so many people to butcher). The next following sigs should be able to be finished much more quickly as they are much more like the others I have done before.

Thank you all for being patient. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Aww I must say, Your pixcel art is awesome and you make great sigs, So I must buy one. I'm interested in one taking place at the chaos alter in the wilderness. (now if you don't know what that looks like I'll tell you) and I'd like a man standing in front of the alter looking down at the ground, but just enough to where you can see his face, maybe even looking off to the side, but anyways heres what he would look like... Short white hair with long bangs in the front, wearing black robes with an unholy symbol around his neck, Now you know what that looks like right? And he's holding a dragon battle axe. I like your grayish sigs alot so if you could make it gray, but I guess what works out since the chaos alter is grey. lol. I'll pay you from 200k-500k depending on the quality, So let me know.

Aww I must say, Your pixcel art is awesome and you make great sigs, So I must buy one. I'm interested in one taking place at the chaos alter in the wilderness. (now if you don't know what that looks like I'll tell you) and I'd like a man standing in front of the alter looking down at the ground, but just enough to where you can see his face, maybe even looking off to the side, but anyways heres what he would look like... Short white hair with long bangs in the front, wearing black robes with an unholy symbol around his neck, Now you know what that looks like right? And he's holding a dragon battle axe. I like your grayish sigs alot so if you could make it gray, but I guess what works out since the chaos alter is grey. lol. I'll pay you from 200k-500k depending on the quality, So let me know.

I can do all that, and the quality is the same: always great, what matters is wether you want to be ahead in the list or if you can wait a few days to have yours done. 500k gets it done for you in a few days, anything below you'd have to wait a bit more, but it would still get it done.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I FINALLY finished Smitherman's sig:

misterxman_sigsmitherani_s.gif

Check my PM, smither. :)

I can now work on the next sigs, I'll work on one tonight a bit and hopefully finish many tomorrow morning and afternoon. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I FINALLY finished Smitherman's sig:

misterxman_sigsmitherani_s.gif

Check my PM, smither. :)

I can now work on the next sigs, I'll work on one tonight a bit and hopefully finish many tomorrow morning and afternoon. :)

wow nice man I like that one, I think I'll be ordering a few more from you sometime hehe this time at a lower price since I got a sig i'm gonna use :) I'd be willing to wait a few days 8) keep up the good work man.
xxteargodxx.png

I would like to modyfy (or at least add a bit) to my order (make it more specific :P)

Ok.

Here is what it would like:

A man (me) with full zamorak armour (apart from the helmet), a dragon battle axe, cooking gauntlets, boots of lightness and saradomin cape. I would be standing on a dock, with a pile of sharks a little behind me, a range on my left side, and a fishing spot with a shark looking up at me on my right side. I will be cooking a shark on a spear (grilling style) over the range. Include my rs name (clq) in the sig in the way you tthink is coolest. I would also like some goos shadowing effects :P

I will pay you 350K, 425K if I am realy happy.

thanks

It would be a close up, and my hair is brown (dark blond). And I shall, of course be facing the "camera" :P Id like to switch the sides too. Range on my right side (drawers/viewers) left side, and the sharkspot on my left side (Drawers/viewers right side). And Ill give you the artistic freedom to add whatever else you think would be cool :P

And as earlyer mentioned, the price will be increased to 475K

I would also like a matching avatar (75 X 75 pixels) and would raise the price to a round 500K if that was produced as well :P However, I will understand it if you dont want to make avatars :P

Thanks

Ok I hope smither likes it now. :)

misterxman_sigsmither_s.gif

To the people next in line - I had to work on Smither's sig a lot, but now that I finished and tweaked it, I can now work and finish the other sigs fast.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art