~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

Ok I hope smither likes it now. :)

misterxman_sigsmither_s.gif

To the people next in line - I had to work on Smither's sig a lot, but now that I finished and tweaked it, I can now work and finish the other sigs fast.

Nice!

what program did u animate the axe in?

thx

Adelais.jpeg

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that black stuff that comes over his head as he throws the axe?

Oh that's a darker shade of black I was using for the outline, I guess it got mixed up with the background black. I'll change it and repost it. Thanks for noticing lol.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Guest draktoon

ok hmm can u make me one to ill pay 300k and willing to wait

i cant really say what i want on it but for it to be in the wlldy and it to have 100+ combat and 85+ fletching my guy to look like this

hih.jpg with a white toy horsey by him with red font and u can pick the way the font looks

how long u think till u start working on my sig? Not rushing u or anthing just want to know :P

edit, if its not to much trouble can u just like cut out a little portion of my face and body on that sig and put it as an avatar. if u could thx when u finish the sig :D nad make the avatar have that red line border too 8)

Ancientstone- I'm almost done with Beaten's sig, I don't remember the list but if you are next then I'd be working on your sig right after and hopefully finish before tonight. Thanks.

Draktoon- You are added.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Just wanted to let the people know that I am nearly done with two sigs and will post them later tonight. I had to do a lot of RL stuff so haven't had much time during the day. The weekend should give me a lot of time to work on sigs.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Just wanted to let the people know that I am nearly done with two sigs and will post them later tonight. I had to do a lot of RL stuff so haven't had much time during the day. The weekend should give me a lot of time to work on sigs.

Off topic: How much cash did you collect just by making sigs ? 8)

Oh and remove me off list its probly going to take a long time :D

Hi all, gtg do RL stuff. I'll have some more sigs done by tonight. I wanted to let people know that I didn't forget anyone, and remind people that I am only one, and it takes a LONG time to make a good sig. If you want a good sig, thanks.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Id like a sig like that. Id like my character fighting a fire giant.

If you dont know how a fira giant looks like >> look at my sig below and my character is on it to.

My character should wear dragmed, drag sq shield, drag longsword, ammy of glory, legends cape, dark green gloves, rangeing boots, zamorak rune plate, zamorak rune legs and a red beard.

For the backgrounds id like a cave with lava.

noxy.gif

your expecting a lotttttttttttttttt for 200k.. your goin to need atleast 600k for allthat and animation

Its not a lot, its just good description hehe :roll: , and if the animated birds are going to cost me like an extra 300k on there own, then he can forget them lol, just normal birds will do :P

Orc.png