~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misterxman .... it looks like someone else has taken your sig and made it their own once again http://s4.invisionfree.com/DamageIncorp ... howuser=27

I dont know if he bought it from you but i see on the first page that you made for teargod and this one is edited saying Bibbleboy... Scroll down and you will see the sig....

Ok thanks, I'll get him banned.

As far as new requests: I will not remember new requests as I am working on the old ones only. Please don't post your request until I have re opened the shop as it may take me a few pages until I do so, and your request will be lost in the countless pages.

What do u plan on getting him banned on?

And hi David :D

Misterxman .... it looks like someone else has taken your sig and made it their own once again http://s4.invisionfree.com/DamageIncorp ... howuser=27

I dont know if he bought it from you but i see on the first page that you made for teargod and this one is edited saying Bibbleboy... Scroll down and you will see the sig....

Ok thanks, I'll get him banned.

As far as new requests: I will not remember new requests as I am working on the old ones only. Please don't post your request until I have re opened the shop as it may take me a few pages until I do so, and your request will be lost in the countless pages.

What do u plan on getting him banned on?

And hi David :D

you cant get them banned for one. so dont bs people

Whats your lowest price? Cause i want one thats cheap :roll: . I want it 2 have a guy with green dragon hide armor on, and somehow wearing the pants on his top and the shirt on the bottom. Also he's holding a bow and instead of an arrow in the bow there's a sword, and he's fiddling around with it with a question mark above his head. Plz tell me how much that would cost.

Thanks,

Nate the Great (norulzboi)

Hello? Do you think we could arrange a time for the payment for my sig? We never seem to be on at the same time :/

Since we seem to be living in different time zones, the only time I could meet you would be in the weekend as I have no time during the week for RS-sig related stuff.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Whats your lowest price? Cause i want one thats cheap :roll: . I want it 2 have a guy with green dragon hide armor on, and somehow wearing the pants on his top and the shirt on the bottom. Also he's holding a bow and instead of an arrow in the bow there's a sword, and he's fiddling around with it with a question mark above his head. Plz tell me how much that would cost.

Thanks,

Nate the Great (norulzboi)

Read it says closed.

Again, I won't have time until this friday night and the weekend. I will finish the current requests in list first, THEN accept new requests. Thank you for being patient. :)

Also, on a side note: I am now the proud owner of the largest active thread in tip it. This calls for a cool smily dude: 8)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Again, I won't have time until this friday night and the weekend. I will finish the current requests in list first, THEN accept new requests. Thank you for being patient. :)

Also, on a side note: I am now the proud owner of the largest active thread in tip it. This calls for a cool smily dude: 8)

Yes, yes it does.

8)

Congrats!

:twisted: F!r3$70r/\/\ :twisted:

gratz ;) u own m8, now lets see some new sigs ;) jk man

gratz ;) u own m8, now lets see some new sigs ;) jk man

I am hoping to get at least 2 sigs done this weekend, more would be better. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

After i posted that i noticed one thing when i went back to media board...

BIG picture here bla..

Hehe 666 posts :twisted:

hey coool my name is on that the online list i was online while your thread was being cursed :twisted: muahaha uhm so? ok im just spamming sorry

btw i noticed the improvements of your sigs when i was watching your thread like the first uhm 3/4/5 or something didnt have any shading or really bad shading its really cool to see how someone can improve your really getting very very good

signature_1.gif

After i posted that i noticed one thing when i went back to media board...

BIG picture here bla..

Hehe 666 posts :twisted:

hey coool my name is on that the online list i was online while your thread was being cursed :twisted: muahaha uhm so? ok im just spamming sorry

btw i noticed the improvements of your sigs when i was watching your thread like the first uhm 3/4/5 or something didnt have any shading or really bad shading its really cool to see how someone can improve your really getting very very good

If you think my first 3 sigs on this shop were bad, you'll have to check out the trash I started with lol. I think if you search the forums you'll find my very first pixel sigs (if they were considered that much lol).

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art