$_________My Barrows Guide______$

SkULLEDPK3R

Here is how i run my barrows trips in a nice quick way. I was going to edit my other topic but it already got a bunch of post and i want to have a nice new clean one.

Here is what you should wear:

barrow3wy.jpg

Note the life ring is a huge help just in case say you are fighting karil and ur prayer runs out, you lag out now you have a hope that your life ring will save you, also chaos gauntlets help a lot lot lot. They give both a strenth and a magic bonus which is great.

Here is what you should bring a long:

barrow26yw.jpg

BRING A SPADE TO GET IN CRYPTS! ITS NOT IN PICTURE BUT IT IS REQUIRED!

Here are suggested stats:

barrow32mt.jpg

How to get there....Recommended beat In search of the Myreuae or however its spelled. Also if taking the yellow path recharge your prayer at the nature spirit!(thanks kwimbob)

barrowmap3fw.jpg

after getting there here is were each brother is:

"Taken from tip.it this picture"

barrowmap27cm.jpg

Kill the brothers in this order:

1st dharok: use protect from melee

2nd verac: drink one prayer dose if needed and protect from melee.

3rd torag: Dont use any protects just wear rune armor and mage him he hits little and if he does its often like a 14-20

4th arhim: do not use prayer just wear your d hdie and range him he is very easy to kill

5th karil: charge your prayer at GROTTO (nature spirit thing), lumby, or save time and drink a prayer pot, next drink your supers weild your melee weapon and protect from range.

6th guthan: you can pray on him if you want i dont because i find him easy to kill, just wear your rune and magic dart him.

Dependin upon who you have to fight inside it can change a lot of things. If you fight dharok, verac or karil inside prayer is a must and keep a good eye on it always have high prayer when fightin dharok inside.

o the inside map also (taken from tip.it)

barrowsunderground0tk.png

after opening chest teli lumby recharge prayer then ecto to canifis restock food and pots and repeat! note if you take the long route then you do not have to teli lumby just recharge your prayer at nature spirit.

In your pic on how to get there you show the person going the long way, but if they do bother going that way then you should tell them to recharge prayer with the nature spirit quest.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Umm theres like a billion better guides already out there you know?

And also:

.Chaos gauntlets do not give magic bonus

.Magic darting karils tends to be quicker than meleeing for most people(including me with 78 atk,77 str,whip,obby shield and warrior helm.)

.You can use a tiny elf crystal from mournings end part 1 to go to lletya and charge prayer(saved 2 invent spaces)

.Charging your prayer at the grotto is FAR too inconventiant if you plan on doing a reasonable amount of trips(I average 1 trip ever 6-7 mins)

rssig4copy.gif

.You can use a tiny elf crystal from mournings end part 1 to go to lletya and charge prayer(saved 2 invent spaces)

Wow, that's a really good idea actually! I'm not sure if that's on the main barrows guide, we might want to add that suggestion....

.Charging your prayer at the grotto is FAR too inconventiant if you plan on doing a reasonable amount of trips(I average 1 trip ever 6-7 mins)

He just had a pic of the non-myregue path and if you're bothering to take that or mention that, then you should also mention that alter, but no it's not efficient.

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

Question....

Why would you wear full rune while using mage dart on him????

kkthnxbye :lol:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Question....

Because they have such a huge negative magic bonus that it doesn't matter. It's a good idea to take off just like the plate then you hit almost every single time. Also if you're prayer goes off or something you have armor and a higher chance of being ok.

Question....

when using slayer dart the spell is un affected by your mage +bounus on how much damge you do

or its just becasue the brothers mage def is so horrible

so when i barrow in rune its -37 mage + bounus but i still hit normally

randomkcopyq.png

Question....

because......

the (melee) barrows brothers all have very high melee and range defence, and negative magic defence. even with full rune on you'll hit 9 out of 10 magic attacks. and you REALLY need a decent melee defence against them (except if you pray non-stop, and then you'll be losing more money to prayer pots then you'll gain from drops)

I rate it a 5/10 it looks like a guide you just made it this morning. There a million ways to do barrows. I use mage on all the melles and the ranger and i use dds on mage then switch to mage.

Back From Vaction (Finals back to rs and tip it ^_^)

so much for tryn to help people way to go flame me Rolling Eyes (sayn this to nahdrav or w\e) and btw i dont see you trying to help others

Watch the pot call the kettle black.

Anyways no offence or anything but in all fairness there ARE several better guides out there which would probably be more useful to most amateur barrowers(most barrowers who have done more than 100 trips tend to have their own strategy[e.g I i use about 1 dose of prayer pot,50 deaths,200 minds and 10 lobs a trip getting a killcount of 30ish while killing all brothers)

rssig4copy.gif

Not a good guide at all, and we already have quite a few barrows guides.

Your way is way too time and cash consuming, with running to the grotto and using all those prayer pots. It's much easier to just use up all your starting prayer on dharok and karil, wear good armor on guthan and torag, range ahrim, and safespot verac, then make sure you recharge your prayer before every run.

Your inventory is messy and unorganized, you have unnecessary equipment, and chaos gauntlets don't help with the magic dart spell.

Also, your grammar is horrendous.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Not a good guide at all, and we already have quite a few barrows guides.

Your way is way too time and cash consuming, with running to the grotto and using all those prayer pots. It's much easier to just use up all your starting prayer on dharok and karil, wear good armor on guthan and torag, range ahrim, and safespot verac, then make sure you recharge your prayer before every run.

Your inventory is messy and unorganized, you have unnecessary equipment, and chaos gauntlets don't help with the magic dart spell.

Also, your grammar is horrendous.

I was just trying to help i wasnt looking to make the bet guide. This is for people that never did it before and have my stats. I made 7m off barrows so far so well.... It works for me sorry if you dont like i cant change your opinion.