9 step riddle w/ prize (prize withdrawn) answers inside

fire_skulll300

has anyone gotten any further on 9? im still drawing blanks. to the guys who are working with me: if youve made any progress, pm me!

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soon gonna throw myself, the pc, and the #4 into the wall. I can't find it out. English isn't my main language so it's hard :S

I'll try to help without giving it away. It's a 6 letter word and something that might be hard to get when you're being hung.

has anyone gotten any further on 9? im still drawing blanks. to the guys who are working with me: if youve made any progress, pm me!

I haven't really thought on it much, been doing other things, although I do know we are on the right track. So that's a plus. :P

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

I'm soon gonna throw myself, the pc, and the #4 into the wall. I can't find it out. English isn't my main language so it's hard :S

I'll try to help without giving it away. It's a 6 letter word and something that might be hard to get when you're being hung.

since other people havent yet figured out that clue, i will also say that not only do you not get enough of that when your being hanged, but you also do not get enough of it when you stay under water for a long time.

if you cant get it after that obvious hint, please turn off your computer, go to the doctors, and have them remove the crayon from your brain.

and if you understand that reference, but still havent figured out the answer, then just quit now and focus on something else because if you still cant figure it out, then theres no way in zamoracks basement that you will be able to figure out the answers to future stages.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Anyone gotten anywhere with #10 yet?

I have keyboard imprints permanently indented in my forehead from this one...

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

Can anyone help me on stage 2? I got the first one and now im stuck on this one :(

A nice good hint would help :wink:

Its not all black what you see

EDit: Any help with 7 is welcome. Can't figure out what is is.. I see some scratches..

simpeler.png

since other people havent yet figured out that clue, i will also say that not only do you not get enough of that when your being hanged, but you also do not get enough of it when you stay under water for a long time.

if you cant get it after that obvious hint, please turn off your computer, go to the doctors, and have them remove the crayon from your brain.

and if you understand that reference, but still havent figured out the answer, then just quit now and focus on something else because if you still cant figure it out, then theres no way in zamoracks basement that you will be able to figure out the answers to future stages.

god, i know that this fourth stage is going to be one of those ones where once you figure it out, you go outside and let a car roll over your head for being so stupid and not noticing something so obvious. serisouly, though, can we all just get a slightly better hint than "think outside the box"? thats just way too vague at this point...

^--I am so gonna do this.

^--I am so gonna do this.

lol, glad i could be of help :)

and to simpeler: please read through this thread. there are many, many hints here. i know its a long thread, but please, its for your own good.

Guest Nezikchened

Hey, I PMed you the answer ages ago! It was there with the hint post in small text. :wink:

Hey, I PMed you the answer ages ago! It was there with the hint post in small text. :wink:

:shock:

/\lol/\

noone has gotten the prize yet you people still have 15 days left

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

i dont keep adding pages there is 11 total and it is going to stay like that

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

so is puzzle 10 the 11th page(counting the opening page) or is there an 11 puzzle?

and as for #9, read what APERSON wrote on page 15. the part where he quoted me is all you need to know to finish that puzzle

puzzle 10 is on the 10th page there are 10 puzzles and 11 pages

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(O.o) cabbage rools

^the bunny is back! yay!

4th stage hint, anyone?
I second that...

Clue for #1... rephrase the question...

Clue for #2... the answer has 2 spellings...

and it's the color of the box...

CLue for #3... Press Ctrl+A to highlight the hidden. Then it's just the matter of finding the answer

Clue for #4... i need help...

what does he mean repharse the question because i have no idea what he means by that