(3)flames2.jpg

Bid: 30k

(4)bluepink.jpg

Bid: 30k (Dark Claw)

(5)firesig.jpg

Bid: 50k (Peter)

(6)ssgotenks.jpg

Bid: 50k (Peter)

These are sigs that I've made for people (usually contests) that don't win, or the contest was abandoned, or simply I made it and it was just lying around. Bid on each accordingly, increments of 5k if you want to bid higher than someone else.

Thanks in advanced, I'll add more sigs in if I make new ones or find older ones I haven't sold or used yet.

this is against the runescape rules, you can only trade runescape money for runescape items and nothing else...

this has been discussed about a million times, asked runescape staff and they sed its fine, chicken even has a screeny :wink:

this is against the runescape rules, you can only trade runescape money for runescape items and nothing else...

this has been discussed about a million times, asked runescape staff and they sed its fine, chicken even has a screeny :wink:

sigsellin.jpg

-Chicken

Err... when is this auction going to be over? :P

I'll end the auction once I get bids that i am satisfied with for all the sigs. As of now, I am content with the bids on sigs 1 2 and 6, although I would hope to get more for 3 4 and 5, 5 especially because I like it a lot myself and wouldn't mind using it later :P

Subject: Re: Your Support Query

Date: 08 Jun 2004 20:54

Hi There,

We are not overly concerned with players selling RuneScape graphical signatures for RuneScape items.

Whilst this might appear contradictory to Rule 12, we really only implemented Rule 12 to emphasize that selling RuneScape items/characters for real life money was against our rules, as it has always been.

Sincerely

The RuneScape support team

Seems this is dead, I'll sell sig 1, 2, and 6 to those who bid for them, add me in game RSN: Kingrazo for payment. The other 3 sigs I'll keep for later because they didn't reach a price i was happy with.