Why do u close every topic where u can talk about rule 12?

Thestep1

Every topic about rule 12 is closed and i dont know why because first u couldnt sell sigs what is why the media market totally died! And now u cant even talk about selling sigs. If u ask me i think tip.it went crazy on the same time that jagex flipped.

naamloos3mb.png

RSN: Thestep1

Because it's not even a topic open for discussion, rules are rules, even if we don't like them there is NOTHING we can do, Tip.It are trying their best to try and change this so us having a flame war hardly helps the cause.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

I could always be wrong but i'm pretty sure I read it, Tip.It want the forum back as well as it was a reasonably large chunk of the community even though they have just gone to other topics, I still think there's gotta be a way around this lol like saying "giving away this sig for absolutely free DONATIONS ARE WELCOME and if you were to donate it would be about $$$$" :lol: !

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Whats to discuss?

The rule has been put into place and now must be enforced. The admins are in discussions over it and protesting and marking petitions is gonna do bugger all. Theres no point boycotting tipit, doing deals secretly or going to another forum where its allowed because Jagex have put into place scripts to log the trades that people do and they WILL know who the sig sellers are and they WILL be banned if they break the rules.

get over it

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12