New random event and zombie shirt and zombie boots from it !

yakuza

W00t. I was killing steel drags and someone teleported me to some graveyard. There was one dude, named Leo and graves. I had to put coffins into right graves and he teleported me out. I got Zombie shirt and Zombie Boots! zombiebootsandshirt5eh.png

yep i just got the same random ,its jagex's new one i also got the zombie top and boots (wish i'd gotten zombie dance emote :x lol) i was just killing hobgoblins and begun burying some bones when mine happened,

I've not tried to trade but i imagine they'll be like mime and frog outfits (untradeable)

good thing about this random event is that u can bank to the mausoleum (?i think it was called like that) while being in the graveyard. the items will be put to your bankaccount.

godamnit, f2p desperately needs a bit more bankspace to fit all this stuff from random events.

:evil:

u shld refer to the knowledge database if u dunnoe how to complete the random. its juz checking the coffins. then if there's a pickleaxe in the coffin, u noe that the dead dude is a miner. then u go read the graves. if theres a pickleaxe inscribed onto the tombstone, then u noe that the guy who is supposed to be buried inside the grave is a miner. u place that guy into the grave. there's one grave done.

others: farmer, woodcutter, chef and another, but i forget.

you get the whole set in differnt times but it goes like this:

1. boots, body

2. gloves, legs

3. head

4. zombie walk

5. zombie dance

i think big bones have the same effect as burying normal bones

u need to bury alot of bones to get all these tho.

knucklesrunsmallani9si.giftailsrunsmallani1rp.gifsonicrunsmallani5bw.gif