Notes & Hints on Recipe for Disaster, Input welcome

primadog

Which rocks do I need to get to hold the double-floated toad? I got one from Mountain Camp near Relekka but it doesn't seem to work...

The rock is west of Rantz, about a screen east of the glider. Use a pickaxe to get a few (3 to be safe)

For the goblin one how do I get the goblins to tell me what they want? (I already have everything but can't get them to tell me)

You talk to the goblin cook for it, he's located at a basement slightly south of the goblins.

And also what does karamja charcoal or wildy burnt tree mean?

Simply a charcoal, can be bought at Karamja or shilo general store.

Where's vanilla pod?

It's at mid-southern region of Khazard forest, south of shilo village. Reachable with a machete + axe. The trees are near the southern beach, looks quite short.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Someone please answer, this is driving me crazy, rocks should be so easy to find and yet I have to look all around for a simple rock!!!

Start Elemental Workshop and kill an earth elemental.

Where exactly is the evil chicken?

Start Elemental Workshop and kill an earth elemental.

Where exactly is the evil chicken?

I have not yet completed this portion, but supposely at zanaris entrance, use a raw chicken on the shrine.

Where's the kelp for the pirate part?

dive into the water, and u will sea some sea plants called kelp that you can pick

How do I turn into the other 2 monkeys I need to turn into.... ?????

you kill the monsters, collect their bones, and use them + the talismans on zooknock to produce the greegrees for the other monkeys

grand99-3-1.png

does anyone hav any specific info on the final bosses for this quest? If so what r they?

I myself have not yet finished Desert Treasure, so I cannot work on the last boss at this moment. However, other's have and this the information provided by Xxpyro69xx in the official forum

There are 5 guys to fight. First guy is just a melee demon, pretty easy. Dress to take hits.

Second guy is basically the same, bring ice gloves if you don't want to fight bare.

Third guy, bring lots of restore pots. Don't bother with a dds, whip all the way.

Fourth guy is exactly like the dagganoth mother, you can only attack with certain spells to damage her.

Go to a fansite for more info.

Fifth guy is the actual wizard. He is very easy to kill but hits constant 20s, max I saw was 25

I'm off to bed and stop trolling this post. Good luck to all!

Can someone clarify how to cool the rock cakes?

You need to wear a pair of glove (anything in the gloves slot). Take the cake into your inventory and head over to ice mountain (not white wolf mountain, the one north of dwarf mine). Kill one of the ice demons, whose breath will cool off the cake.

:D Good luck all!

Okay, one last one.

i cant find the crevace i need to squeeze through under the temple some1 help pl0sh

Enter the temple, there's a trapdoor to the east side. After you went down that trap door, look at the minimap for a small red line, that's where the crevice is. You'll have to walk down the ramp to get to it. Remember, only a zombie can feel no pain.

When you look for ice demon for 'dwarf' sub quest:

Go to where the Oracle is on Ice mnt. Kill one of the Ice Fiends aka Ice Demons.. (they are only lvl 15.) There was no indication that the rock cake was cool, but it worked.

Hope this helps.... Ta