This is to help you people who want to get rich....

horcrux

ok so heres what this is about k? 1st off ive seen people complaining about price hikes, unfair merchanting, blah blah blah etc :roll: ok so heres what i say, I'll open up a high alching "service" for you guys heres what we will do

1.contact magax life in RS and telll me what and how much of what you want high alched

2. we meet up in game and trade

3. I high alch the items- for those who think this is a scam i will do it part at a time if you wish

4. I only want 3% of the money made- so if you high alch steel plates for example, ill only get on average 75-120 gp

5. I trade back the money

6. we all leave happy :D

important notes- noted items will only alch to the value of 1 of those items

e.g. 300 noted steel plates alched is only gonna get ypu alch value of 1.

dont trade me utterly pathetic items like bronze daggers or wooden shields- thats total waste of my nats

any other q's and a's can be ansered later on in here or pm me if you wish. :wink:

I think you're trying to scam people there, 300 noted plates will alch 300 times.

I think you're trying to scam people there, 300 noted plates will alch 300 times.

I read it like you did the first time as well, i think what he is saying that alching a noted item will only alch one at a time and so you only get the alch money for one. Which is common knowledge but badly written

seph54646lrlr.jpg

So...what part of your plan stops you from taking all the items and logging out to never see you again, if you plan to get the items, and give the money later?...

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

So...what part of your plan stops you from taking all the items and logging out to never see you again, if you plan to get the items, and give the money later?...

Nothing. I guess it's a matter of trust.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Cut the spam.

Spam taken care of. ~misterxman

1 thing I have to add: I dont know what you are smoking, but since when was 120 gp 3% of 1200!? 3 % of the hi alch value of Steel plates is 36gp.

Other than that, it sounds good. I aint gunna need it as I can hi-alch myself, but its good that you are providing a service for lower magic level people.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

I think it is stupid personaly but i can't high alch so what do i care. If he make decent money off this good for him. IF he doesn't we can all laugh and say we knew you would fail.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-