Wrongly accused of using macro - why?

tarawolf

its pretty sucky you cant play for 3 days, I know how the feeling goes. when your off work or have weekend time and planned to do all this stuff, 3 days can seem like a long time. I went through the same thing, I got a 3 day ban and i was like, wow thats terrible I cant play for 3 days, it seems like and eternity. then 10 mins later I got perm banned. that was 4 days ago and I still cant get over it, everytime i think about how long it took me to get 60 runecrafting I feel sorta sick inside. and then I think about how long and hard i worked to get dragon legs, and med, abby whip, all the quest i endured to complete legends, and its all gone. Jagex imo has terrible customer service, and I said b4 how could a company soley based off of customers have such terrible customer service? my main problem with my situation is i got 3 day warning, and then banned within 10 mins of eachother and feel it be very unfair and should at least get that chance they gave me to redeem myself.

Its wrong your falsely accused, but at least 3 days from now you can play again, imagine all your hard work destroyed? hopefully things work out for ya, but at least you can still play.

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

I can understand why Jagex is being so hard, after all a lot of people on RS are breaking rules. Just look at how many macroers are lurking out there... If you'd have a second chance then everyone would macro for some days before they got a warning and then stop...

I can understand why Jagex is being so hard, after all a lot of people on RS are breaking rules. Just look at how many macroers are lurking out there... If you'd have a second chance then everyone would macro for some days before they got a warning and then stop...

I dont know if your refering to me, but i didnt get banned for macroing, I wouldnt do that.

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

I understand that there are people breaking the rules.

But, I shouldn't have to pay for what they do.

I don't cheat. Heck I don't even PK.

I just like skilling and killing monsters.

Players who don't break the rules shouldn't be penalized for those who do.

There is no excuse for Jagex basically stealing 3 days of service from me.

I want the 3 days Jagex stole from me added back to my account.

I want the black mark removed off my account.

And I want an apology for ruining my weekend.

I also vow to andrew that if they give me my account back i will give my whip to the first person i see when I log back in.

I hope everything works out for you, I got a auto response to my appeal and sent in a message to customer support with no response as of yet.

smallsig2.jpg