Dharok's Experience:A comprehensive study of common subjects

urza1488

I've never personally used the 'Controlled' with any weapon because I thought it would be fairly slow at gaining XP, I know it's off topic but if I want all 3 types of XP is controlled really faster? I've always just trained each one individually if you know what I mean...

[/offtopic]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say so; makes sense to me that when Attack and Strength are trained individually prior to Defence, the latter would be consequently easier to train.

Hegel.png

• 3 weeks later...
Pro's: They hit often enough to use normal food on (AKA lobs) Nice spot to x-log (You're training, it's ok.) Fairly good xp, make money if u use lobs and you break even with prayer pots.

whats x-log?

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

• 2 weeks later...
don't you need to wear elemental shield to kill skeletal wyverns and the g axe is 2 handed?
Praying for protect from melee you can stop most of the hits, especially the 31s. Then we would need to find out the max hits.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

• 8 months later...

just wanted to dredge this up and see if any one has any new data for this study. I've had it bookmarked for about the last 3 months to refer to while dharoking

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.