It's a miracle.

Tosi

Ever since I started playing again I've recieved much kindness from fellow players but one player stood out from the rest. He was the first and only one to donate to me starting out my pure, he has been the most supportive and most helpful, he has proven himself trustworthy even with my most valueable possesions.

Today I have decided that I had found the kindest player that I have ever crossed pathes with and I feel goodness should always be valued.

I am not the best person myself but with the cruel world around us I have to keep up with it.

The moral is what goes around comes around. Good behavior is rewarded. By this I hope to inspire some players to reconsider their choices and think whether pixels are better than a good feeling in your heart.

I treat others as they treat me and Rapman123, you are appreciated.

rapman123.jpg

Oh and at first, he declined the items three times, then on MSN he said 'thanks for letting me borrow' and I said no its yours to keep, although he refuses to take the whip :-\

Not you Kat, I was directing that towards bigo but you posted before I got to :)

sorry about that its just with all the noobs and scammers going around i just thought that u would want free stuff for being so nice, but any way ya congratz on getting a new friend.

My best friend in real world also plays RS and is now a lvl 96 member player. He gave me dragon b-axe, dragon longsword, granite maul, flowers, loads of potions and 200k at the time I became a member.

(It's true but I'm sorry that I don't have a Snapshot of the trade as this happened in mid-June 2005.)

ahhhahhh.png

w50995937.png

RuneScape Name : Ahhhahhh

Buying SEEDS!!!

well, looks like You're just bragging, but anyways nice deed.

I know a really nice person who is a tip.it stuff member and also a player mod. I got a few really nice gifts when I just started members...

e.g.

mulleinfreeruneboots5hj.jpg

AND - all stuff in inventory is a gift ;)

inventory7ej.jpg

Playing since February 2003

Ssamriga.png

I have a friend that just started to real in money and he gave me fifty k. Consdering i only had 60k when he gave it to me i was happy.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Ronnie Kloet from Tip.It will give me 5mil and tell me to go to world 2 and buy him alchs, lol :lol:

Good friendships are hard to come around, it always makes me feel better to have friends like that.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

it looks kinda fake, as in the 150k and the world 6 part. just saying.
Notice how all letters have that fuzz around it? I don't think he could have faked all that?

its not that it the world 6 part, its darker, and also the money part, its green.

just saying.