The New Fast And The Furios

dragonst0rm

the title insanely dumb....theres barely ani place in tokyo u could actually drift...its extremely crowded there. not like hollywood cares they didnt even go to japan to film the race scenes. lol but everyones gonna watch it aniways. oh well. personally if u wanna watch a good driving movie watch initial d the live chinese movie and put english subtitles for those who arent chinese. its actually real cus u can drift in the setting. their definition of drifitng is really wierd to in fast and furious....literally ur not in controll unless ur out of of control was one of the ways they described it...well if u were out of control in a drift...ud be dead...or ud crash and get injured...yeah anwiays ignore my ranting and keep talking lol :D

You dont need stupid import cars made out of plastic and souped up to the max to have a good car chase... Ronin?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You dont need stupid import cars made out of plastic and souped up to the max to have a good car chase... Ronin?

Bullit worshippy.gif

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

What about the car chase, and subsequent pileups in the Blues Brothers hehe? ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'll tell ya, I hardly remember anything from blues brothers. I should see it again soon. >.>

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!