Hacking..a motivation to play?

Google90

Ok, so I didn't really play a lot. A few weeks ago I logged in to look at my bank. But everything was gone, I was pretty pissed. But it motivated me to play and raise my mining, and gain money at the same time.

This has happend to me quite often thruout runescape, I always end up haveing more money before my hacking

any thoughts?

My thought is that if it is happening to you so often, maybe you should get your computer checked out and/or stop clicking on shady links and downloading stuff off them.

Losing everything may serve as motivation for some people, but I'd have to say that it is discouraging to the majority of people.

first, get a bank pin thats ard to guess. next, put all your stuff in your bank before logging out. also, scan your computer regularly to check for spyware and other bad things. finally, make sure you dont give out your name, password, or download or use anything that promises to give you any kind of advantage in the game, including third-party clients and other software.

that said, if it motivates you to do better, why not just give me your pass and ill empty your bank monthly for you? [/isjoking];):lol:

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I got tricked into a scam in a different game and lost everything I had. this did inspire me to work harder to earn everything back so that in case it happened again, I had skills to fall back on to earn it back again. but then... the girl who had scammed me blamed it all on me, and i got banned. i attempted to return to the game, but once they finally allowed me to make a new account, i was completely disgusted with the game. it's a shame, it was a decent game :(

Getting hacked wouldn't motivate me at all, just annoy me. I hate making money in the game. I'd rather train my slayer and combat stats then fish 7000 lobbies or cut 4000 yews etc.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.