Guys.. [See page 2 for computer build help?] - Going with PC

Ks_Jeppe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, just got the CPU, MB, RAM, HDD and CPU fan in the mail today! :D Still waiting for the gfx card ^_^ Soooooo exited! :D

Edit: It's all in my box now, i just need the graphics card, and then i'm roling... i actually thought i read that there was a monitor port on my motherboard, but there isn't, so i'll just have to use my laptop until the graphics card comes :D YAYS!

It's nice to see someone who actually ends up buying parts and telling people. Ive suggested systems before and you never hear from them again. Makes me feel fuzzy inside when i know ive helped someone.

So what was the final set up you ended up going with?

1264cc30.gif

i went with the CPU, graphics card and MB you suggested... I wanted to buy the parts here in Denmark though, so for the ram i went with 2xkingston 512 PC5200 (it was the cheapest 1 gig ram i could get :)), and i bought a cpu fan with blue neon just to make it look cool, again, because of price and location i went with a Maxtor 250gig HDD instead, it was just a bit cheaper :D The graphics card i'm waiting for is apparently hard to get, i just contacted them yesterday and they said that i could be waiting up to a month :(