Daft Punk

Xian120

I think Daft Punk is the coolest, nerdiest, techno music in the world. I love it. If anyone has any oppinion on the group the post here. Tell why you like, or dislike them. If you like them, what's your favorite song?

I like Daft Punk as well, I have Discovery and Human After All. My favorite song is probably One More Time - Romanthony. I like every song on the Human After All album, but I like the first 4 songs combined the most on Discovery.

Kaejer.png

Well it's in the Electronic sub-section of Techno. It's more of the kind of music you listen to while dancing or hanging out at a club. It's not really a sit down and listen to kind of music. It's supposed to go in the background so you have a nice mood set for you.

Kaejer.png

Ya, I have Discovery by them and only like those first four songs on that album.

One More Time

Aerodynamic

Digital Love

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Their videos for those songs make a cool little video.

Well i'm glad there's so many people who like it. I like human after all and Vietnam alot. Of course "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" is always a good'n. I like technologic just because of all the Computer commands. It's quite cool.

They're quite alright, from what I've heard. I don't know much of the group other than their singles. Around the World is great. And I really liked the one more time series.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I can't believe some people don't know Daft Punk :-? I'm almost as amazed as when people asked me 'who the hell Muse were'.

Anyway, I only have the Homework cd from them but it definately is great, I also adore their cartoon, anime-esque music videos in several of their songs.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Didn't they make the whole "faster, stronger, ect." song? I don't know.. I know it from a flash video.

Other than that, i've never realy listened to them. Like that song though :lol:

i like daft punk i think my favourite song would have to be around the world :D

Yeh I agree, Around the world would also be my favourite song. One of their best albums is Homework I think.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Didn't they make the whole "faster, stronger, ect." song? I don't know.. I know it from a flash video.

If you're thinking of Technologik...yes they did! :D

That and Robot Rock are my favourite songs of theirs :)

Listen to Robot Rock

Unfortunately, that link has no awesome drum intro :(

And am I the only one who sees a sexual innuendo in "Harder, faster, stronger" :?

And, if you really are mentally incapable, here is that flash video.

knkcopy.jpg