a hard working begger

Narakia_1

Sometimes I will give newbies a little something because I know how exited I was when I got little things at the beginning of the game. But what I hate most is, when they just walk away and don't even say "ty". The people I hate most in Runescape are ungrateful people.

lope6jw0.jpg

same, this guy said thanks after wards and did one last jig for me. it's funny fishing at barb village and getting people who will ask for free feathers 10 minutes straight! you could easily get your own in that amount of time. even if they are truly lazy, it would take less energy to click the ground with the mouse then type "free feathers please" 100 times

Sometimes I will give newbies a little something because I know how exited I was when I got little things at the beginning of the game. But what I hate most is, when they just walk away and don't even say "ty". The people I hate most in Runescape are ungrateful people.

Very true. If you do something out of the good of your heart, why is it so hard for the other person to show a little gratitude? I've picked up someone's items after they had died, gave it back to them, then they teled. How rude.

Very true. If you do something out of the good of your heart, why is it so hard for the other person to show a little gratitude? I've picked up someone's items after they had died, gave it back to them, then they teled. How rude.

Very same place a girl I had been chatting do got killed by a barb :( So I gave her some free clothes and killed a wizard to get her staff back, and she was grateful :) I know it's not on the same topic of rant, but it's nice to hear about the good people too

I was going to varrock once and some level 11 wanted to follow along she said she would pay me 3k I was like okay sure. I wasnt going to take the money from a level 11 anyways, then when I got there she logged off. :roll:

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

Ya, I usally make them dance when they want 5k, 10k (?). I make them dance and I run away, you might call me mean, but begging is ANNOYING to high lvlers (60+ compared to noobs)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

begging doesn't annoy me that much. when high level people beg, now THAT annoys me. I just think it's stupid,even if they have no trade skills at their level, they obviously have done something to get the armor they have, so I'm thinking they can scrape up 50 gp for food :?

lol once a lvlv 40-ish something noob came across me while i was smithin, and asked me wat i was smithin. I replied bronze. He asked me for my rune (G) after i finished smithing. I sarcastically replied "suure".

But then when i walk away, he folowed me, looool. he traded me and i switch trade to Friend. Then he threatened to report me. He logged off.Days later he came up and pm-ed me and still asking. He still ask me occasionally, i would assume that a lvvl 40 would know how to take a hint, lol. :lol:

Lol this is funny :lol: . I usually ignore beggars. :P

the guy who has the bug is the antichrist! the devil players runescape, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :twisted: :twisted:

he will kill us all!

MMORPG: Many Males Online Role Playing Girls.
:lol: