inventory size

ikraz66

Having 28 spaces in the inventory just isnt always enough. There should be some way to get more spaces added. Some of my ideas are:

-add a second "page" of inventory, or at least some more spaces for a new, high level prayer. The prayer should drain moderately fast, and when you turn it off or run out of prayer pts, all the extra items are dropped and immediatly visible to other players

-Jagex can easily make a "gold membership" that costs more, but has the benefits of a larger inventory and bank size

if anyone else has other ideas, plz post! Btw, i'm f2p. does p2p have extra inventory spaces?

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Thats what the bank is for. And no, P2P has the same inventory size but they do get a larger bank. I also dont see the usefulness in that prayer you described, so many ppl would be losing their items. It would be too risky to use unless it was just for a short time, and if its just meant to be used for a short time it wouldnt be all that useful

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

ok, maybe it could be a slow draining prayer :roll:

anyway, it could be members only and then you can use prayer pots anyway. and i think extra inventory spaces would be very useful b/c miners, crafters, etc. could bank less often and save some walking

I'm just recalling how RSC doesn't have equipment slots-- you click on the equippable item in your inventory (square is in red when equipped) to wear it.

My quick observation is that 28 spaces should still be plenty. I would be more in agreement if this was about bank space- that is needed, at least for members.

I do wish, however, that I could wear an eye patch and a pirate hat at the same time :lol:

If anything i wish they'd add 2 slots to make it an equal 30 so that you dont get things like 196 lobbies going. You're 4 short of 200, and noone really buys in unusual numbers (numbers other than 10, 50, 100, 200, 1000 something like that). So you have to make a special trip to get those 4 extra lobbies. I dunno ive just had trouble in fishing with the unevenness. Maybe if there was a 'secondary pack' item or something that takes up one inventory slot and carries 3 items in it (gives you 2 extra spaces since 1 item it carries makes up for the space used to carry the pack itself). It wouldn't add tons of spaces so the economy and prices of things wouldn't fluctuate a ton....

I'm just recalling how RSC doesn't have equipment slots-- you click on the equippable item in your inventory (square is in red when equipped) to wear it.

My quick observation is that 28 spaces should still be plenty. I would be more in agreement if this was about bank space- that is needed, at least for members.

I was gonna say that but you beat me to it, with your full armour wearing you had 4-5 spaces less than we have nowadays.

I think the 28 spaces we have now seem a bit far fetched. Wearing a full set of rune and carrying 28 rune bars for instance, gives you a load that would be impossible to walk with, let alone run.

For the sake of plausibility it would make sense for a weight limit to be set to how much you can carry. That way even if you had empty slots in your inventory you couldn't keep piling weight onto your already broken ankles.

Let's not forget the impracticality of handling many difficult to carry items. Just imagine trying to run with 28 bowls of stew in your arms. That's going to require a trip to the dry cleaners.

I really don't think more inventory space should be added.

31509signature.gif

I think the 28 spaces we have now seem a bit far fetched. Wearing a full set of rune and carrying 28 rune bars for instance, gives you a load that would be impossible to walk with, let alone run.

For the sake of plausibility it would make sense for a weight limit to be set to how much you can carry. That way even if you had empty slots in your inventory you couldn't keep piling weight onto your already broken ankles.

Let's not forget the impracticality of handling many difficult to carry items. Just imagine trying to run with 28 bowls of stew in your arms. That's going to require a trip to the dry cleaners.

I really don't think more inventory space should be added.

Plausibility? You're saying that about a game where you can cast magic spells with special rocks or eat an entire shark in 1 second. People join runescape to escape from reality. Plus, you dont have to run. It is more practical to walk when holding 56 items anyway.

also, there is currently a weight limit. 28*(the weight of heaviest item)+your armor

I just think that this would be a good idea for training skills where you cant bank often, like mining, or fishing for lobbies in karumja dock.

I do wish, however, that I could wear an eye patch and a pirate hat at the same time :lol:

Don't forget in rsc we had less inventory spots on top of that 8).

I think 28 is plenty. Just find a close place to a bank whenever you're doing anything and you'll have an easy deposit close at all times.

Kaejer.png