Enn Pee Arrrrrrrr

runesmithie

While it may sound like some pirates bathroom chant, it's actually National Public Radio (my favorite station :P )!

Does anyone else here listen to it? If so, what are your favorite shows?

My favorites would have to be All Things Considered, Zorba Paster On Your Health, and Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me.

For those not in the know, NPR's website is http://www.npr.org, and if you search a bit you will be able to find a local station locator. Pick a few random times a day to listen so you can try out a lot of good shows and prepare to... learn a bit?

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I listen to it here, since Lubbock lacks a proper classical station. Sometimes it gets a little on the left, but I like it.

Of course, I prefer WRR 101.1 from Dallas. Now THAT is radio.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Wait Wait don't tell me is a great program.

I listen to the only alternative rock station in the area, 89x, but usually they play crap. So i listen to the NPR!

WEWT

I was hoping it was about npr.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

When I first saw the topic title I thought it was about the function on calculators for calculating the number of k-permutations on an n-set :P

summerpngwy6.jpg

When I first saw the topic title I thought it was about the function on calculators for calculating the number of k-permutations on an n-set :P

I know I'm not the only one thinking this but I've got the balls to say it... What the hell are you talking about? :oops:

On topic: I like NPR. I don't listen to it religiously, but when there's nothing to do or something important has happened in the world I listen to see what some of the shows have to say about it.

Guest GhostRanger
I don't listen to the radio. Nothing here but country. And I'm not talking "Pop" country. I'm talking, barefoot, banjo ridden, incest country.

So you live in Kentucky too?