The Wise Old Man: taking a closer look.....

Brinner

The Wise Old Man of draynor..

he is a rich old sage and little is know of him..

so i made this topic for people to discuss about him.

i will point out some important things about him:

he stolen from the draynor bank. before he was rich when i looked through the telescope through the window he was looking at the bank.. now after he stolen hes looking at the wizards tower and also if you look in the strange book (which you get by looking through one of his book cases in the west side of the 1st floor room) it will have a comment section. in it it says a bunch of things but most importantly it says hes running low on runes and that he can probably get some from the wizards tower.. so we know hes plotting to attack the wizards tower! also in one of his books about the evil chicken it talks about a mage that summoned the chicken on accident.. maybe he summoned the chicken!

he also has strange things in his room.. a saradomin armor with gold trimming.. a saradomin staff... scrolls and charts on the floor and very strangely something is wigling under his bed! and my friend whos a member says that the old man showed him a tape of him stealing from the bank... but im not a member..

what is with this wise old man? who is he? what is under his bed?maybe after he attacks the wizard tower there will be some type of member only quest? who knows?

leave your ideas and comments..

Dr_Brinner.png

There's already a post like this, it's in the P2p general, since f2p can't to the mystery about the WOM.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The only things that F2p can't do for the wom are his tasks, they can see the telescope, the recording, miss schism's picture, and even give a stew to the guard in the tree.

Ps.-Burn that tower already Wom we are bored! ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

The only things that F2p can't do for the wom are his tasks, they can see the telescope, the recording, miss schism's picture, and even give a stew to the guard in the tree.

Ps.-Burn that tower already Wom we are bored! ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì

wait, I tried to see the recording, and the guard told me I had to be on a members server...

Guest Nezikchened

He gives you tasks in p2p and one of them is to kill the monster that appeared under his bed. You couldn't see anything other than the legs of it. When he is dead he turns into green slime, which disappears...

Try again Indizler, it was changed to be F2p recently, with the release of Recipe of disaster.

THanks man! I went to check it out...some pretty sweet stuff. I had seen it on google video, but its still nice to see it through the game itself.

But yea, KC's thread is great, very good stuff there. I can't wait til they move futher on this story.

I KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE OLD MAN AND EVIL WIZARD GRAYZAG ARE SCHEMING THE DOWNFALL OF THE GOOD WIZARDS. FIRST, THEY RELEASE THE LESSER DEMON FROM HIS CAGE AND AFTER HES KILLED ALL THE LVL 9 WIZARDS, THE OLD MAN PUTS ON HIS ZAMMY ARMOUR THAT WAS DISGUISED AS SARADOMIN, AND KILLS MIZGOG AND THE OTHER HEAD WIZARDS. AFTER THEY HAVE DEFEATED THE WIZARDS, THEY SPRAY PAINT THE TOWER BLACK AND CREATE AN ALLIANCE WITH THE DARK WIZARD TOWER. NOW THEY PLAN TO INVADE ALL OF RUNESCAPE, STARTING WITH THE NOOBS IN LUMBRIDGE... : :? lol: heh heh

Maybe not exactly, but somewhere along those lines...

THE OLD MAN AND EVIL WIZARD GRAYZAG ARE SCHEMING THE DOWNFALL OF THE GOOD WIZARDS. FIRST, THEY RELEASE THE LESSER DEMON FROM HIS CAGE AND AFTER HES KILLED ALL THE LVL 9 WIZARDS, THE OLD MAN PUTS ON HIS ZAMMY ARMOUR THAT WAS DISGUISED AS SARADOMIN, AND KILLS MIZGOG AND THE OTHER HEAD WIZARDS. AFTER THEY HAVE DEFEATED THE WIZARDS, THEY SPRAY PAINT THE TOWER BLACK AND CREATE AN ALLIANCE WITH THE DARK WIZARD TOWER. NOW THEY PLAN TO INVADE ALL OF RUNESCAPE, STARTING WITH THE NOOBS IN LUMBRIDGE... : :? lol: heh heh

slow down there cowboy! Take a deep breath...

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

hm..

ill go look at the tape if it is for free poeple now... i think they might do some type of quest...

edit:

hm...

he killed a lv. 253 guard..

some strong old guy...

the women beside his house also shows u a picture of how his house used to look like

Dr_Brinner.png

:idea: slow down there cowboy! Take a deep breath...

wait up, he might be onto something

just now as i was fishing i went to cut the tree next to the bank down(to cook my fish) when i saw a guard hanging onto it with his legs haging down. telling me ill blow his cover?? anybody no what this is for?

cemal_h.png

:idea: slow down there cowboy! Take a deep breath...

wait up, he might be onto something

just now as i was fishing i went to cut the tree next to the bank down(to cook my fish) when i saw a guard hanging onto it with his legs haging down. telling me ill blow his cover?? anybody no what this is for?

use a tinder box on the tree lol
cemal_h.png

• 3 weeks later...