my goal, and slayer......

jade_slayer6

I come to you today with a question. How long will it take me to get to level 65 slayer form 28. My plan si to raise my defence to 60 by doing the slayer assignments. So that when i get to level 65 slayer i might have 60 defence leaving me in a good position toget teh dragon chain fromt eh dust devils, I would like to know how "sane" my plan is and how long it might take and you are welcome to throw in any suggestions or tweaks,

thank you for your time

:mrgreen:

Drizzy_Jade.png

You're going to need to raise up your stats a bit more than just to the sixties. If your sig is up-to-date than you'll need to do some more killing before you'll survive all too long, but I like to go well more than prepared. If you feel confident enough to beat them then go for it, if not don't do it. It's all your opinion.

Well if it helps any I was level 78 slayer took me 3 months to get to slayer 85, I worked on it every day thought I was going insane a few times grrr... slayer is tough to level in my opinion very slow to level.. Dust devils are level 90 something, not to bad to kill. I was cb level 95 when I first began to kill them, so no problem there. You also need to have started desert treasure quest to get into the smoke well where the dust devils are.... Just take some super sets and sharks with you once you get the slayer level, and if worse comes to worse tele :wink:

queenvalerie.png

I'd suggest that you hally them or train range and range them. Dust Devils are kinda weak for their level, which is 93, but they'll still hit you too much at 60 defense. Try for around 70-75 defense just to be safe. Oh, and if you're planning on training there for long periods at a time then try to get Bones to peaches.

single_skill1165709744.png

by the time you get 65 slayer u will have around 80-90ish cmb. and by the time u get chain from dust u might be 100ish cmb. just stick with the plan and you'll get it

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

If you want a chain drop from dusties, prepare to have a LOT of patience. It prolly won`t happen in a day. It might not happen in a month.

Of course there are people who brag "I got a chain from dusties after killing only a hundred" but they are extraordinarily lucky.

I think aiming for a d chain is always a bad idea because they're so extremely rare you might drive yourself insane :P

Justy aim to have fun killing the dust devils, forget about the chain, and you'll enjoy it a lot more fun imo.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Yeah, I'm currently 75 att, str, and def and going for 80 att, str, and def at dusties.

So, I'm having fun training because I'm not there solely trying to get a d chain. I got d left half so that was good but I'm just there for the xp. The drops are just a bonus. After I get 80 att, str, and def, I'm gonna train range until maybe 90 or so there too since it's just really good xp (and theres always that small chance of getting a d chain).

king_bawoul.png

I started slayer when I was cmbt lvl 86

I was 79 range and around 70 in all toher cmbts.. ((Can't remember that far back))

I went from 1-65 slayer in 2 months ((Was in top 20 of slayer first couple weeks))

I am currently cmbt 110 with 91 range (50k from 84 slayer)

Things I would suggest is to read axe mans guide to slayer.... I learned pretty much that whole guide through months and months of trainin.. his guide will help shave off plenty time off your trainin.

I would make around 10 or so Game necklaces. 10 Rings of dueling. and if you dont have already have 4 charged glories.

you shoud be able to get 5k xp and hour and then work up to 10k an hour, so that's 60 to 100 hours. You play 2 to 3 hours a day and strictly on slayer, that's 1 month to 2 months