rude level 120's? and karma strikes again!

danman789

He said his friend died because of a stupid random event, which I can see that Jagex still hasn't fixed in the several months I haven't been playing because I had to drop to dial-up. C'mon Jagex, get with the program, tele random events should come AFTER you teleport. I wonder how many people have been pked or died from monsters because of teleport random events. Jagex must think nobody is ever in a hurry. I know I for one always have time to stop and participate in their stupid random events. *rolls eyes* Why can't idiots just stop botting so we can get rid of random events all together.

i think that random event thing b4 teleporting was to stop every1 complaining about tele'ers in the wild so that ppl actually get kills.

• 3 weeks later...
As far as the whining about dieing part i agree that yea it's no-ones fault but yours...prolly, although I would have to say MAJORITY of the time higher levels are very rude and downright mean just becuase they are a higher lvl but thats a part of the game - just remember we all have the option to turn off public chat and to train on things that will not kill us...lol but then wheres the fun right? well if it isnt worth dieing for then why you trying to get it ? :D

I dunno guess I'm tired of hearing "noob" every other word and no consideration everywhere-I remember when i started classic years ago( I quit for 2 years straight) and everyone was nice and courteous...oh well the old days.......

Im 109 combat and id have given his stuff back, we arnt all bad.

Sorry to all the high levels that DO have some courtesy left that I offended, I do know a few that are great, combat lvl doesnt mean everything, i see a lot more low levels that are mean as hell not to mention every other word out of their mouth is "noob" still don't get it...

anima_coder.png

To anyone suggesting that this doesn't involve karma... it does in an indirect way.

Anyone who is an actual believer in karma... knows that what goes around comes around. So while nothing might have happened yet... something will eventually happen. Whether it is even something that is seen is besides the point, really.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Guest mmortalone

I once farmed 3 weeds for someone to fill off their compost bins, then picked my ranarr plants, and got 11.

RS Karma works

yeah... usually karma would mean that since they were jerks to you, something bad happened to them...

this has nothing to do with karma... lol

Yeah, that's just bad luck. A lot of it mind you, but just bad luck.

I would have given the stuff back, i dont really care, i just rely on myself to make cash, i picked up some guys stuff who died on the 149's in fight cave, he came back and i gave it to him, he was extatic over it, it was like 150k worth of stuff maybe, but who cares.

sig3gk6.png

I dont understand giving peoples items back unless someone does one of those annoying close the door on them until they die things. if jagex wanted the game to be so if you died you kept your items they would have made it that way.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

People, you have to remember that lv 120+ are still same mortal people liek you and I, they are greedy and yes, stupid.

e.g. Last night on c--wars i got our flag and was running around trying to defend it from zammy. There was a couple of lvl 120`s so i thought it will ok. HOW wrong I WAS. They didnt even think of helping me so i just called for a freind in zammyz team, gave him the flag ( i just made the 2 lvls to see it) after they notieced they were trying to launch at me with ...comments... i ignored them liek they ignored me. Went on zammyz team, got in and won it! ^_^.

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

Yeah, Karma does work. I was in the fishing and this person died from a river troll. He had full rune but only lost his helm, kite and scimmy. I picked them up and a few minutes later he retunred, and I gave the stuff back.

Later on, I went pknig in the wilderness with a couple of friends. They had nothing on but I had my full rune. A guy with nothing on him came and kileld my two friends, but I killed him. Then I got a sweet drop. 350k and 200+ chaos runes.

But back to the point. Yes, those lvl 120s had all the right to come along and and take your spot, and they had all the right to take your stuff when you and your mates died. Thats not scamming. They just got lucky. And Im not saying you did, but hopefully you didnt say 'Noob' and walk off.

Also, the lvl 80 that got your Helm had the right to keep it as well. A bit off how he asked you to be friends and how he asked for free stuff coz the helm he got off you was scammed from him. Blah, that sentence a bit confusing.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif