~+~ Please Come - HUGE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR FRIEND!(over)

martindude

Hi, My rs name is : sh4rp blade and im doing a birthday party for my best friend. My best friend and i have been friends ever since 2004. We met each other while merchanting essence i'd remember everytime wurld 37 as noobs we'd merchant ess, then i told him add me. Ever since we've been great friends.

Well Monday, April 17th is his birthday! I want to do something special for him..A BIRTHDAY PARTY! :) . Its also sort of a surprise

Please come its April 17th * 10 am Eastern * It will be30 min long..world (7) f2ps can come to. And please just bring something like a present for him even something little will be nice.

I will be giving out chocolate, wine, pies, food, and much much more! It will be lots of fun and i hope lots of people come

SO THE PLACE IS : World 7, varrock church ( one beside wildy) Third floor where its like wide and theirs table.

Time: 10:00 - 10:30 * EASTERN ( CANADA, USa..)

PLEASE COME YOU MUST POST HERE! And also add my runescape account: sh4rp blade. If im not on ill get back to you but u must post here your rs name and what your gunna bring him

THANKS! ~HAVE FUN~!( btw my friend is lvl 94 )

MY CURRENT RS STATUS: OFFLINE RS: so post here!

People who coming

-Sh4rp blade

-Indi4n Bow

-Bestsob

-Gigapowers1

** IN CASES WHERE MY FRIEND DOESNT COME YOU GET TO KEEP WAT U WERE GIVING HIM AND I WILL SPILT UP THE PRESENT BETWEEN WHO CAME. And we'll still have beer, and food! :D

Quitting Rs: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3612741#3612741

Visit My quitting rs bank sale in falador square

sh4rp+blade.png

The party will also feature games

WHOS THE BEST DANCER?!

AND u need to wear a costume if u want to win this 1...either make a really cool,crappy,or dumb costume.

These games the winner will get prize!

I GUARENTEE FUN! Beer is obviously awaitin you ! :) Be their, or be square

Quitting Rs: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3612741#3612741

Visit My quitting rs bank sale in falador square

sh4rp+blade.png

What day is the 17th? If it's a weekday I won't come, since I'm sleeping at 7AM 8) Then I got school (Damn :x )

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg