Logic of Sellers: Where has it gone?

Sy_Accursed

I have begun to wonder this alot lately and here is why:

If you are in the fishing guild, in the flax field, by seers spinning wheel, by seers yews or many other places you get ppl turning up to sell that resources right there.

I mean how is this logical?

Surely logic dictates that someone gathering a resources themselves is doing it for 1 of 2 reasons:

1)For the xp

2)Because they can't afford to buy it

3)Because they want to sell it on

Now all of thoose reasons would mean they are not going to buy it, so why do people persists in seeling at these locations?

I mean if you use logic

Pkers want food, so leave the fishers in peace go sell your fish at edgeville

People making bowstrings for pure xp want flax so leave the field and seel flax at the spinning wheel

and so on

I know in some cases you do get buyers collecting the resource, but in general this is what logic would dictate

So what do you lot think?

ps: I posted this in general p2p because I have never really seen it happen on free worlds and my expereince mainly shows it to be invovled with shark fishing and fletching whihc are both members

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I agree with Paw. It's better in the bank, with people have bigger than 27 type of fish. Take Catherby, for example. Why sell and buy in the beach, when you can go to the bank?

I always say"Try the bank" whwen they do that.

Once this guy was buying raw lobsters in Catherby beach. I was a newb then and I traded him 27 raw lobs. He declined and started shouting "noob!!!!11 noty!!!"

I mean lol, he expets people who are fishing to have all their lobs noted? :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

3)Because they want to sell it on

This is probley why people do it. People want the Bow strings, etc. Faster so they buy it from people that are standing by. They can get annoying but are not really doing any harm.

Its just easier.

-Honeo

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

tht last post is totally irrelivant

I was asking about people SELLING a resource where it is amde not BUYING where it is made

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue