~CFC Christ's Goal to 99 Slayer~

CFC Christ's Goal to 99 Slayer and Other Goals (Formerly known as Gangsta1024's Goal to 85 Slayer)

Warning: Lots of Pictures!!

RSN: CFC Christ (Formerly Gangsta1024)

~Introduction~

This is a reopened and updated thread from 3-4 years ago. I quit Runescape soon after I hit 82 slayer and played WoW for a few years. I recently started playing again and have decided to continue my blog for the rest of my goals.

Original Introduction:

I recently decided to go for 85 slayer, a goal I think I can accomplish. I will use the money that I get from whips later on to pay for leveling skills and paying for cool items (Phats here I come, hopefully I can catch up to the rapidly rising prices). Some people who originally inspired me to make this thread are really just 2 people. My good friend Jaybird10225 who I have known for a long time (He is an excellent slayer, 97 atm) and the rising slayer Bia Bf (Most of you have probably seen his 85 slayer goal thread on this forum, and the hardships he has been through. Even though he died with over 10m on him, he continues to achieve his goal, and this is inspiring to me. Good Job Bia.)

Updated Introduction:

Alright, well a little bit of updated information on my character. As I said before, I quit shortly after I hit 82 slayer. I came back recently and started slaying again right away with the little money that I had left (friends essentially liquidated my account) and in about 2 weeks I was 85 slayer. I've been back for around a month so you'll be able to see how much progress I've made. I camped abyssal demons when I hit 85 slayer for a week or so and got 7 whips. I used those whips to upgrade my armor (and get my own whip again). I have decided to start slaying again and will be attempting 99 slayer among other goals.

~About Me~

When I first started doing this blog I was probably 15-16 years old...I did not include a section about myself in real life so I honestly don't know when it was that I created it. I'm now 19 years old. I do not play baseball anymore and I've gone through high school without touching this game, so anyone who knew me back in the day will find that I'm a very different person, with lots of different and new experiences than my younger self (obviously). Today, I attend the University of Oregon and may be pursuing a major in Computer Science (however I'm not sure totally). If you have any questions about me, and aren't too personal, don't hesitate to ask :-)

~Contacting me~

If you want to say hello or wish me luck on my goals, or even just chat, you can contact me by adding me in game (CFC Christ) or jumping into my clan's IRC channel, #crimson_flames. Honestly, if you are really annoying, don't expect a response from me.

~How I will achieve the goal~

Original: Using my full guthans, I won't need much food. Really, all I need is more c-balls which I found out can be a little expensive. But most of all, I need support from the community of RuneScape. I am currently 69 slayer (See picture below) and working hard for 85 within the next couple of months, granted that my schooling goes well and my baseball season doesn't interrupt too much.

Updated for 99 Slayer: I got 68 summoning since I got back so I can use bunyips instead of guthans. I do not own a cannon anymore so I will not be able to cannon (I probably will during higher levels, I still have not reached my previous wealth and am working on other pieces of gear first.) I'm now level 86 Slayer and working hard. I do not predict that I will make it with a straight shot to 99 slayer, I will likely take a break from slaying every once in awhile to finish off other goals and do some monster killing.

~My Clan: Crimson Flames (CFC)~

I have always been in the same clan, Crimson Flames. A lot has changed since I quit. There is almost nobody in the clan that I used to know (Fidkyo, a friend I used to lead with, is the only one really around anymore and he isn't even in the clan anymore). I used to be a leader of the clan but now I am just a Mentor (barely above member). There are still lots of great people involved with the clan though. Crimson Flames has seen its hard times since my departure and I've come back to a clan filled with a lot fewer people than I'm used to. Crimson Flames is now a 110+ P2P clan (100+ to apply) and we're always recruiting good, reliable players for fun events, great friendships, and good monster killing. Stop by in our IRC, #crimson_flames, or drop by and submit an application at: http://z12.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Flames/.

~Monster Killing - Looking for a team!~

Alot of new monsters have been added into the game since I've been back, and I'd love to join some sort of monster killing team that I could be a part of whenever I'm bored of slaying or could use some extra cash. Before I quit, I had experience with the Kalphite Queen, KBD, and Daggonath Kings. Since I've been back, I've done Bandos as a part of a clan event. I may not know most of the newer boss monster strategies, but I'm more than willing to learn. If you'd be interested in doing some monster killing with me, and hopefully being open to teaching me, please send me a message. I'd prefer if ventrilo was used for easier communication and that you are a part of an active monster killing team. Thanks! :)

~Current Stats~

cfc_christ.png

~Other Goals~

Here are some of my other goals that I'll be doing while slaying or when I'm bored of slaying

94/99 Attack

92/99 Strength

91/99 Defence

65/70/99 Prayer

89/99 Range

87/99 Mage

95/99 Woodcutting

68/88/99 Summoning

58/70 Agility

All skills 70+

Bandos Chest/Tassets (Chest complete)

~Drop Log~ (Will be updated soon, drops are split between my laptop and desktop)

~Latest Levels and Achievements~(Will be updated soon)

91 Attack

MyPictures062.jpg

82 Slayer

MyPictures061.jpg

90 Attack

MyPictures059.jpg

81 Slayer

No picture available, Sorry everyone, I took the shot then I accidentally cancelled the saving part :'(

80 Slayer!(Video Form)

85 Defence

ScreenShot004.jpg

85 Strength

ScreenShot003.jpg

79 Slayer

MyPictures051.jpg

77 Slayer

MyPictures035.jpg

85 Attack

MyPictures034.jpg

83 Strength

MyPictures030.jpg

83 Defence, 104 combat :)

MyPictures031.jpg

86 Hitpoints

MyPictures029.jpg

76 Slayer

76Slayer-00.jpg

62 Prayer

62prayer-00.jpg

84 attack-103 Combat

MyPictures025.jpg

Fire Cape Picture 2

MyPictures021.jpg

Fire Cape Picture 1

MyPictures020.jpg

82 Range

82Range-05.jpg

75 Slayer

MyPictures017.jpg

50 Herblore

MyPictures019.jpg

82 Defence

MyPictures018.jpg

85 Hitpoints

MyPictures016.jpg

74 Slayer

74Slayer.jpg

83 Attack, 102 Combat

83Attack102cmb.jpg

81 Defence

81Def-Edited.jpg

81 Strength and 101 Combat

81Strength-Edited.jpg

30 Construction

Lvl30Construction-12.jpg

58 Crafting

58Crafting-20.jpg

73 Slayer

73Slayer-19.jpg

70 Cooking

70Cooking-13.jpg

69 Cooking

91Woodcutting.jpg

83 Mage

83Magic-22.jpg

80 Range

80Range-21.jpg

79 Range

79Range-21.jpg

100 Combat and 83 Hitpoints

83HP100Combat-K.jpg

60 Prayer

60Prayer-17.jpg

59 Prayer

59Prayer-19.jpg

78 Range

78Range-Edit.jpg

57 Prayer

57Prayer-00.jpg

72 Slayer

72Slayer-21.jpg

77 Range

77Range.jpg

81 Attack

81Attack-Edited.jpg

76 Range

76Range-Edited.jpg

70 Slayer

70Slayer.jpg

69 Slayer

69Slayer.jpg

80 Strength

80Str.jpg

80 Defense

80Defense.jpg

82 Hitpoints

82HP.jpg

Wish me luck! I will try to update as much as possible, and feedback/support is always appreciated. I will almost always respond to anything posted in the thread :). My PM is always on so go ahead and PM me if you'd like.

Thanks for the support,

~CFC Christ

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Proud Ex-Crimson Flames Leader

Proud Fire Cape owner at level 102!

To support my 99 slayer goal, Click Here

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you the best of luck =). Be sure to invite me to your 85 slayer party, or else I'm never letting you come with me on a Barrows run, and you know how lucky I am =).

Haha, alright then. 80 Strength pic posted above with the others :)

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Ty ty, got done with dusties, got like 140 iron drags...NEW TASK PLX lol. Got like 10 cave bugs :evil: Now I have 146 Fire giants, which is gonna be fun as hell. It won't get me my slay lvl but hell, I'll probably get more scimmies and stuff (Got 4 last trip) so wish me luck!

Edit: Going to bed now. Will continue tomorrow with fire giants, 1 rune scimmy so far, not sure how many giants I have left. I think 150 c-balls left with me, then I'll buy more for dags and such. 32.3k til 70 slayer, I'm pumped. Good night everybody. Can't wait til I see you all tomorrow.

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Lol, my inspiration talked to me, ;) Trust me bud, you've already been added, just been waitin for the chance to talk to ya. Lol. Anyways back on track, hopefully I can get my slay lvl tonight, currently 93 fire giants remaining. Perhaps my def and hp lvls.. :roll:

Edit: Just ran out of c-balls, still on fire giants.

Edit again: Finished fire giants, 21.5k til 70 slayer, 38.5k til def lvl and 25.4k til HP lvl. BBL.

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Well, got like 36 banshees or something, did it, then got like 120 dags...Went to world 2 bought some more c-balls (1m on 5k of em, this is going to be an expensive goal), and killed them all in like 10 minutes, also 10k from my slay lvl, which was not the hope for tonight. Got a baseball game tomorrow, but I'll be up later (WOOT FOR FRIDAY) and I will continue slaying over the weekend. I'll keep you updated, stay tuned.

~Gangsta

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Back online, should get my lvls tonight :) WOOT for staying up late. Can't slay atm, at one of my best friends 99 wc party, gotta take time off for her. Keep you updated when I'm done. Keep posting people, Support me!

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Wow, just got about 5 bad tasks in a row...Had to switch em all....Just got another one, 155 iron drags. Gotta switch this one too. At this rate, I won't get any levels tonight :evil:

Edit: Amagawd, woot. Just finished a 21 dog re-assignment (after a 155 iron drag assignment) and just went back to a new task and got 130 fire giants, <3 Favorite task :) :lol:

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Well, I'm done for the night. Got 70 slayer, 80 defense, and 82 hitpoints, soon to be 56 prayer as well hehe. I think I will spend my day on rs tomorrow doing pest control getting pray exp...I can see a couple of levels then hehe. Good night everyone.

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg