Phobia -v- Mystic Knights [Official War]

Allianator14

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Have no picturres to prove that MK returned. So its an empty argument saying any of us returned, because I doubt it. There was some1 from MK standing in edge making sure no1 went up to fight again, SO there is a small likelihood it MIGHT of happened, but no pics to prove So plz drop it?

For that pic of King Sneddon running to Members Gate, would you like the screenies of guys running close to mossies, and i got a kil ltaht was "west" of spider hills and if i dunt remember wrong, after the spider hills is outa bounds... so I know, both sides might have misunderstood the rules, but I think members gate-red dragon isnt isnt considered too much against the rules, as people from phobia ran to west of spider hills and such.

Would you note that... MK had more SPAM msgs than phobia? Im the whole war if u count the spamming MK who was outnumbered 2 vs 1 spammed more than Phobia... =P Vid coming soon.... so yeah, I think your seeking a lil too much attention on ur first post, because if by ur first post Phobia had ALOT of spamming, why did Phobia lose by that much? MK lost 30 people, Phobia lost 150? Thats a problem to ur organisation imo.

TBH, It was a great war, but I think Phobia did underperform, or its that i overestimated... but it rly shocked me how many red capes and swords i saw on the floor after just 5 minutes. I think organisation is something phobia needs to work on, and if so, I believe no doubt with your numbers, you will hit top 15 VERY soon...

Thanks for the great war, flame-free, no troubles, I had alot of fun - 3 kills for me... but yes, GL in all ur future wars...

P.S> Isnt the winning team meant to make the topic?

Good Job Phobia, I'll get the Video up for the morning, or later on tonight.

You spammed a lot, but for having half your opts (not to be big headed) we did a lot better than you. You had the upper hand in spamming first, but it turned around when we got many ko's.

Although with that cmb av, you did very well.

This just proves Quality > Quantity.

You can't base quality>quantity when the lvl difference is like 25.

Phobia just needs to work on teaming better, they had to of tried figthing less than 3 on 1 if they were to lose, it seems as if they would have piled MK with higher members of phobia than it could have been much closer or even a victory for them.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

You guys really have no idea how long it took just to kill some of your guys. Seriously our 70 attack versus your like 90 defense did pratically nothing and not gettin koed with only like 60 defense is pretty hard too. :?

I admit our organization was not that good, but what do you expect? This was the first war for many Phobians including me and it will serve as a learning experience for us.

Sorry for all the guys flaming you for returning, that really wasn't necessary.

You guys really have no idea how long it took just to kill some of your guys. Seriously our 70 attack versus your like 90 defense did pratically nothing and not gettin koed with only like 60 defense is pretty hard too. :?

I admit our organization was not that good, but what do you expect? This was the first war for many Phobians including me and it will serve as a learning experience for us.

Sorry for all the guys flaming you for returning, that really wasn't necessary.

And that's why I hate when people say you guys aren't a junior clan. They cry just because you have a very few amount of people that decided to stay in phobia, thinking that's going to make you a much better clan. You're a low combat lvl and just learning things, that's what a junior clan is for....right?

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

Erm, he is an avalanche..

Phobia declared on MK. Dunt you think ur leaders knew you'd be outlvled?

+ Why dunt u mention Phobia outnumbered us 2 vs 1? Because in theory 2 lvl 90's can beat a lvl 115 in a DM.... the thing is, Phobia panicked and erm most of the guys i piled weret even praying.... and most got ko-ed with like halkf invent food?

Hands down to Phobia, and those who are new to warring, you did a great job, but learn from ur mistakes and ull soon be better...

Next person to say MK outlvl'ed us too much might want to add the consideration Phobia outnumbered 2 vs 1.

Thanks.

(This post is not intended to flame any1)

Good Job Phobia, I'll get the Video up for the morning, or later on tonight.

You spammed a lot, but for having half your opts (not to be big headed) we did a lot better than you. You had the upper hand in spamming first, but it turned around when we got many ko's.

Although with that cmb av, you did very well.

This just proves Quality > Quantity.

You can't base quality>quantity when the lvl difference is like 25.

Phobia just needs to work on teaming better, they had to of tried figthing less than 3 on 1 if they were to lose, it seems as if they would have piled MK with higher members of phobia than it could have been much closer or even a victory for them.

How cant I base it like that? If the difference in combat was any closer, then it wouldnt be quality vs quantity. Apparently 2 level 90's can take out a 115. They HAD that advantage, they had the quantity. They just didnt have as much organisation. Therefore it was Quality < Quantity.

If the difference was from 399+ opts of level 100's vs 260 opts of 115's, that is way too close and i think the quantity would fall in the quality category too.

MK takes 150 people down where Phobia only takes 23 MK down?

that's horrible.

Better than what TF did -v- EoS? And last time I checked, we took down 43, not 23. EoS took down 110 or something of TF, whereas TF took down like maybe 20? 110:20 (5.5) < 150:43 (3.488)

Phobia's ratio is therefore better.

And yes, I s'pose the comment I made was stupid (There are always runners in wars), and yeah. Some Phobia probably DID run, but more than 155 (out of 160) stayed and died.

Erm, he is an avalanche..

Phobia declared on MK. Dunt you think ur leaders knew you'd be outlvled?

+ Why dunt u mention Phobia outnumbered us 2 vs 1? Because in theory 2 lvl 90's can beat a lvl 115 in a DM.... the thing is, Phobia panicked and erm most of the guys i piled weret even praying.... and most got ko-ed with like halkf invent food?

Hands down to Phobia, and those who are new to warring, you did a great job, but learn from ur mistakes and ull soon be better...

Next person to say MK outlvl'ed us too much might want to add the consideration Phobia outnumbered 2 vs 1.

Thanks.

(This post is not intended to flame any1)

That's only under those circumstances though. You have to consider how much faster and harder we got hit ending up in alot of us getting koed. I remember that we were piling one of your guys who was not even using protect prayer and he was able to survive fairly easily.

Sad how alot of you think you can flame here, just cause its tip.it. :? (not directed at you Mk)

MK takes 150 people down where Phobia only takes 23 MK down?

that's horrible.

Better than what TF did -v- EoS? And last time I checked, we took down 43, not 23. EoS took down 110 or something of TF, whereas TF took down like maybe 20? 110:20 (5.5) < 150:43 (3.488)

Phobia's ratio is therefore better.

And yes, I s'pose the comment I made was stupid (There are always runners in wars), and yeah. Some Phobia probably DID run, but more than 155 (out of 160) stayed and died.

Not trying to upset you or anything Alli but from reading MK member comments and watching posts, the correct estimate of how many MK died is probably closer to 23 than to 40. Just so you know.

PHOBIA GOT S H I T E D ON LMAO ROFL

PHOBIA F U C K I N SUCKS, ONE MK COULD KO PHOBIA 1 BY 1. PHOBIA ARE FULL OF SAD [puncture]S WHO THINK THERE THE BEST PKERS EVER WHICH IS REALLY SAD IN THIS CASE ROFL.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

That wasn't expected from a level 50.

PHOBIA GOT S H I T E D ON LMAO ROFL

PHOBIA F U C K I N SUCKS, ONE MK COULD KO PHOBIA 1 BY 1. PHOBIA ARE FULL OF SAD [puncture]S WHO THINK THERE THE BEST PKERS EVER WHICH IS REALLY SAD IN THIS CASE ROFL.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

phobia did well, so why are you calling them bad lol? :roll:

seriously, phobia is better then some of you think

I'm a noob when it comes to this 'war' stuff. I have some questions...

-What is an antilooter?

-Explain the entire 'option' thing, please.

I'll probably make more questions soon...

1: Antilooter: someone who kills looters

- looter: someone who is not involved in the clans who are warring but who is yet attending the war with the intention to pick up stuff that's on the ground which hasn't been picked up by the clans warring (such as full rune).

2: options: a way to tell how many people were attending the war

You have 'non wildy opts' and you have 'wildy opts'

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûWildy opts: the options in wild when clanmembers are DD'ed (deathdotted, meaning all standing on 1 square)

Each member has 3 options (attack, follow, trade), so 300 options means that you have 100 members attending seeing as each person takes up 3 options

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûNon wildy opts: the options in non-wild when clanmembers are DD'ed (deathdotted, meaning all standing on 1 square)

Each member has 2 options (follow, trade), so 300 options means that you have 150 members attending seeing as each person takes up 2 options