Tip.It Graphics Team pl0x?

cadburys_egg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I'd like? Misterxman to make a new pixel. I don't mean for me or anyone else, I mean for himself or just anybody.. His work is inspiring and he hasn't made an actual pixel sig in quite a while... Infact ever since the mm closed down he sorta went quiet

I agree, but I think Mrxman dont do anymore because they banned the media market and he made M's with those pixels, so maybe he dont want to do anymore because no one will buy, but I think he still makes, for himself, to train but he dont post. ^o^

Just a tought :P

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

You know what I'd like? Misterxman to make a new pixel. I don't mean for me or anyone else, I mean for himself or just anybody.. His work is inspiring and he hasn't made an actual pixel sig in quite a while... Infact ever since the mm closed down he sorta went quiet...

Oh and FTW I would make fakes and become a fake artist, but I really can't be bothered and plus, faking isn't really artwork it is just a bit off fun messing around with a screenshot and I like artwork..

Check out his DeviantArt page then.

knkcopy.jpg

I wuld help but too muhc work at skool to actually do nething round here for a while and besides I can't be assed to find my examples

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You know what I'd like? Misterxman to make a new pixel. I don't mean for me or anyone else, I mean for himself or just anybody.. His work is inspiring and he hasn't made an actual pixel sig in quite a while... Infact ever since the mm closed down he sorta went quiet...

Requests got boring to do, I planned to stop them even before RS's new rule. But now I'm working on some pixels I always wanted to do, so hopefully will be posted soon. :wink:

Also, locked by author's request.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art