:S sorry to hear that C-A.

I applied, please check your inbox.

ta'

Egg starts with an A?

:P

:-w

hehe thanks for that, I'll change it ;)

ponderineq1.gif

er i dont really know how to "order" a sig so to be speak :wall: so i was kinda wondering if any1 could make me 1 with cloud from ff7 in it that'd be cool till then im pretty screwed sig whise :boohoo:

cloudfi3qq.jpg

...........why does it say chicken feather right below my name?

sorry if all my questions are nooby um but yeah im pretty new to the tip.it forums so i have no clue what the hell i'm doing :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

cloudfi3qq.jpg

Ok,

• 1. You can request a sig by making a new topic.

2. Yes

3. Thats your title, it gets better as you post more.

4. The EDIT BUTTON is there for a reason.

Please refrain from spamming this thread with questions like that. There is a place for them. Its not here. ;)

knkcopy.jpg

Please refrain from spamming this thread with questions like that. There is a place for them. Its not here. ;)

Even though we are a Graphics-help thread. :P

Well, he is asking very basic questions which could've been answered if he read the rules and such. ;)

knkcopy.jpg

Can a newb pixel aritsy join ya? I make some sigs, check myn, by MEEE :D

thats 2 RS chars (cut out of screeny) n pasted onto a black BG with some text as far as i can see -_- great work

That's just a bunch of random dots with a soft round brush on a "black BG with some text as far as i can see -_- great work"

See how easy that is?

Don't be a jerk.

IRKAa.jpg

c/c my old site/sigs!

http://209.66.220.47/teachers/dtlachac/ ... od/wagner/

i am aching to figure out a new direction for myself, and all the people on this post looks like a good place to start. I need real criticality! Not just "good, 8/10." no. I want "well you could always..." or "do this this and this." That's the type of crits I am looking for. tyvm <3

utsnyper149ke.gif

I wish someone quoted me so I could feel special....

c/c my old site/sigs!

http://209.66.220.47/teachers/dtlachac/ ... od/wagner/

i am aching to figure out a new direction for myself, and all the people on this post looks like a good place to start. I need real criticality! Not just "good, 8/10." no. I want "well you could always..." or "do this this and this." That's the type of crits I am looking for. tyvm <3

You could re-build your website.

:P

monotonesiguv2.png

can any1 redirect me to the rules or whatever so i can find out how to "order" a sig although i doubt i'll be able to still order 1 cuz ive seen the order forums for other sig places and i dont understand any of it

cloudfi3qq.jpg

ugh you ppl dont get it im completely new (i just read the rules and yes i understand this is spam but how i am supposed to ask a question that isn't answered in the faq if its considered spam?) i have no clue what im doing no clue how to order a sig (god forbid i learn how to make a sig it'll probably suck) and no clue what to do when posting a subject and you ppl with 2000+ posts gotta show some patience i only got like 9 and im a noob so if any1 wants to explain everything to me (like i said i read the rules and the faq i realize this is spam but the rules or faq didn't tell me how to order a sig and telling me to post a new subject doesnt really help either cuz i dont know what you mean by that) that'd be cool O:)

cloudfi3qq.jpg