CAN SUM1 PLZ TELL ME HOW TO MAKE LOADS OF MONEY

blinkers666

WELL WHY DONT U TALK IN ALL CAPS!!!! THAT ALWAYS GETS ME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!ONE!

ok, back on topic... try merchanting, pking, if ur members, rune crafting, selling things, doing quests, selling your body to science*sigh*

there really is no way too make money quick,(unless u macroer) *hates mocroers*

knucklesrunsmallani9si.giftailsrunsmallani1rp.gifsonicrunsmallani5bw.gif

ok, back on topic... try merchanting, pking, if ur members, rune crafting, selling things, doing quests, selling your body to science*sigh*

there really is no way too make money quick,(unless u macroer) *hates mocroers*

ok first paragraph you said "if your members" well he said he makes b strings. Oh why dont people read properly.

ok now on topic since your members get fishing to 76 fish sharks in fishing guild and sell them raw for 1k. If you can fish just 1k of them a week then you can easily make 1 mil every week, think of it party hats santa hats all types of rares

p.s. i hate macros too

yea pretty much pick any skill ans stick with it get one skill high and make that your money making skill use the money from taht to raise all ur other skills faster. Also try merchanting for example someone was selling laws for only 200ea they had 300 of them idk what they were thinking but i spent 60k and made 220k off all of that in 10min

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Dear lord, not another one of these threads...

NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE can tell you the best way to make money for you. Obviously merchanting is the best cash, but for some people it is boring (sitting at the comp selling and buying pixels for hours upon hours a day, standing in one spot? How can someone not have anything better to do then that?), and some people, like me, just absolutely hate the smell of merchanters.

Personally I prefer Barrows, Dagganoth Kings, Metal Dragons, and occasional Fire Giants for cash. You know why? 'Cause I like to do them, I have the skills for them, and they're some of the few exciting things that exist in this game. I get bored with skills and other things, so thats what I do. Find something YOU like to do, and stick with it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Either get runecraftign up very high or like the person above me said fishing. I am doing mining but until you get to rune ore its not that profitable as the acompanying smithing lvls required for smelting and smithing the ore are way harder to get.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

run laws for FFL at server 66, go to RSO:rune forum to learn how to do it.

Don't be greedy, making 200-300k/hr is plenty of cash for most people. Even with lvl 91 rc you'll only be making 1m/hr.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

PKing is player killing, a good source of money if you don't get killed yourself. :D And to get the skills at the bottom you need to find a dynamic sig maker and have at least one skill on the high score list. (Only the scores on the high score list will show up.)

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated and drunkeness sobered, but stupid is forever.

wolfboy_kh.png

wolfboy_kh.png

ffs, just pick flax if your too stupid to get your skills up

runecraft if that your thing

mine if thats your thing

collect herbs and sell them unidentified if thats your thing

do stuff you like ...

and i never thought i'd be saying this but please dude use the search button, type in "money" you will get about 900 hits

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

man - there just seems to be an abundance of making money threads, notable written by people who like shouting. Maybe it is just me, but I dont think that I ever got to 1 mil until I was about combat 75 and skill tot about 1400. To me the game is there to be enjoyed, and the quest to make as much money as possible really doesnt appeal. Obviously, I want to be able to buy those herbs/bones to help levelling, but I prefer to do it on my own. What is it with this need to have every nice item in the game while doing as little as possible to earn them?

The best advice is to stick to a skill, and the money will soon come rolling in.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

i need help making loads of money because at the moment all i do is make 1000 bowstrings and get 150k but i want like 500k a load can sum1 help

World 66, run laws :roll:

You only need one inventory of Pure Ess for ir, they supply the rest

personally i do slayer, kill everyhting they say and some more when im traveling from place to place, get everything u want, money, bones (prayer) slayer lvl, combat.... but this only appls if your a member doesnt it.....

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway