FULLSCREEN RUNESCAPE OR DESKTOP RS ITEM

im so sick of runescapes little tiny screen i wish i could see it in full screen like other games or have a client to download that PUTS IT IN FULL SCREEN WOULDNT THIS BE BETTER?(you would still have the close, minimize, and maximize windows options etc.)

2) Don't bump your damn topic two times in a row when it's still on the same page.

Yea this isnt the official runescape forums you dont have to bump every 5 minutes.

Fisher 4 lyfe.

tinyslamHYT.png

86,674 to 99 cooking

36,414 to 99 fishing! (7/31/10)

A java applet the runs full screen not only requires a rather complex security certificate, but would alos not be as good as the current game because the current game is designed for a 800*600 resolution. Many people use resolutions higher then this. For more information refer to: sun's java tutorial at http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/extra/fullscreen/index.html

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

2) Don't bump your damn topic two times in a row when it's still on the same page.

Yea this isnt the official runescape forums you dont have to bump every 5 minutes.

Yeah, agreed.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Deskstop RS item already exists...

Downloadable from:

----------------------- http://www.runescape.com/

In the Downloadables section. :roll:

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

Beyond 1280x1024 it is unplayable.

Heh... lol, I play at 1600x1200 res... on a 22 inch CRT.

:o Thats insane.

Im fine playing at 1280x1024. Nothing is wrong with it, at all. And I dunno why, but I find it annoying when people have really low resolutions, which can only fit around 9 icons on their desktop. Why!?

boratto.jpg

I would definately like to be able to size the window though, at anything over 1024x768 the game is very difficult to see. Beyond 1280x1024 it is unplayable.

I play on 1680x1050 resolution on 15.4" screen and it is ok. Though it would be nice if they make the RS window biger.