H1P Presents: The Huge Cryptic Race! *WHAT, MORE HINTS!?!*

Hobgoblin11

I shall try and fail! Oh Well...

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I've got the worlds for all clues except the clues 1 and 4. Man, the entire race should happen in the same world!! It would be much easier! I doubt anyone's going to get to the end of the race...

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

I'd just like to point out that the first post doesn't explicitly tell us that the world number is in the clue. Saying the world number is "unknown" doesn't tell us anything and nor does "you may be directed to another world." Up until now I was under the impression I'd have to add the judges to my friendlist to see what world they were on, making clue 6 very difficult indeed!

About the 6th clue... The world is easy to figure out, but the clue is strange! Lookin for a misterious beast that comes out only after the dark. Shouldn't we be looking for a person??? .ARGH, I CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT!!! :evil: :evil:

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

Lol, OK, to clear a few things up:

'The world is given in the clue'. There ya go, stated clear as day!

Sorry about the confusion over clue 6! You are looking for a person, I just didn't want to say who. As blipo has already revealed it is him, I will change the first post. The 'mysterious beast' you are looking for is Blipo.

His location however still has to be figured out. I personally have not been told where he is, but I think I know :lol:

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

nooooo. i cant that day :cry: :cry:

oh well.... next time :wink:

the cluse are good ones...

world changes will take some time. but makes it more interesting

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!

Ah, THOSE horses... Tyvm! Now to guess the 2 worlds... I may know them, but I'm not sure...

Thank you for that. Now i know what horses he is talking about.

The first clue is really easy. The essence clue is also really easy. Firemaking lvl 5???

QUESTION!!: The dwaven coal, will it be in the mining giuld cause some players cant go in there.Just to clear some confusion up.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

QUESTION!!: The dwaven coal, will it be in the mining giuld cause some players cant go in there.Just to clear some confusion up.

Reread the bottom of my first post. Everything is explained.

I do not quite understand what you are talking about about Firemaking level 5. Please do not give hints, whether they are correct or not. It ruins the game.

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Reread the bottom of my first post. Everything is explained.

I do not quite understand what you are talking about about Firemaking level 5. Please do not give hints, whether they are correct or not. It ruins the game.

I read it again and it doesnt say anything about the dwarven coal.

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

Sorry, I realise it could be clearer actually:

No clues lead to the wilderness. One clue requires a simple quest to be completed to access the correct area.

No clue requires you to be a certain skill level in anything. Therefore, it will not be in guilds or such like. On location needs a simple quest to b completed. That is it.

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

nvm i figured it out easily enough some of the clues may be very hard for some and easy for others number 1 and for i had the most trouble with as far as world numbers go

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

Just a simple thought, wont u get banned for getting alot of money for nothing in return.U know, real life/game trading.

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^