Need a logo for my new clan.

Serizzim

As in the title says, I need a logo for my clan and I would realy appreciate any help. The clan name is Phoenix Riders

Here is the description:

On the logo, there should be 2 phoenix on each side. In middle there should say Phoenix Riders and the background should be something to look good next to other colors, I would appreciate if the colors would be around here: orange, red, yellow, black.

If possible, I would appreciate if i could get the logo in 2 sizes:

300 x 45 and 764 x 110

BTW: I would also need one with white background but not neececery. HELP APRECIATED. As you all know, it is illegal to trade real world items for Runescape items so because of it I can't pay. The only thing I can offer for it is any help you may need by any thing. Feel free to PM me in-game if you need anything... :P RS Name: Serizzim

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

I will see what I can do. But I will only do the main one, not the white background one as well

.:x:.

Thank you, I actualy only need the main one, white is optional if I would use a forum for my clan that would have white skin, just wanted to be sure, no need though.

might give it a try if you provide me with more info such as:

what style? im asuming abstract

and have u got a render in mind that u would like?

Hmm yes, I forgot to tell, abstract :wink: . About the render I got no idea... Maybe you know better where to find?...

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

I would have a go, but I cant find a good render of a phoenix anywhere. The reason I say render because a picture will mean it is fire, meaning it will be hard to crop. :(

Ill gladly make one for you if you provide a render of a phoenix. :)

knkcopy.jpg

I would have a go, but I cant find a good render of a phoenix anywhere. The reason I say render because a picture will mean it is fire, meaning it will be hard to crop. :(

Ill gladly make one for you if you provide a render of a phoenix. :)

:cry: Already said I find none. :cry:

The only thing you can do right now is do the sig I asked you to do. (Unless it's my lucky day and I find a site that got like 1K renders of myth creatures... Hmm wait a sec... I search for that. :lol: )

Thank you anyway... :cry:

EDIT: :( :( :( :( No renders of phoenix, I don't even find a dragon one. *soz*

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

well..... this is what ive come up with.. :roll:

phoenixriders0rm.gif

its definatly not some of my best work but.. its kind of limiting when you cant find a good render to work with... it makes it less inspiring to work on :(

but if you're happy with that i can make the other sizes and whatever else it was u wanted it to match..

phoenixriders0rm.gif

its definatly not some of my best work but.. its kind of limiting when you cant find a good render to work with... it makes it less inspiring to work on :(

but if you're happy with that i can make the other sizes and whatever else it was u wanted it to match..

Great one, I will use it but something bothers me about the text lol...

Anyway. Thank you. People may still post here and try to create one but I think Il stay with this one.

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

phoenixriders0rm.gif

Great one, I will use it but something bothers me about the text lol...

Anyway. Thank you. People may still post here and try to create one but I think Il stay with this one.

http://www.downloadfreefonts.com/fontfiles/afonts.htm

^pick a font and tell me the name^

phoenixriders8lb.png

any good?

Heh, thank you but there is nothing wrong with the font or the text. What bothers me are the orange lines through the text. It looks like a "Oh god, run, its gonna make boom". If you can change this I would be more than happy but its ok this way to.

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif