Should I Start New?

The reason he is planning to do a new account is because his old one got perm banned, there is a closed topic below this where he says he is gotta get revenge :roll:

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

For me making a new account kept the game entertaining, I was sort of getting bored with my older account, but the downside is that I have a lot less money to buy stuff with than on my higher lvl, but that is one of the trade-offs for starting a new account.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

Start again only if you think it would be fun to do so. If I were in your position I'd start and F2P account and get a base in case I wanted to start up the game again. Try making a new account and then level it up to a respectable total level and then relax for a while. If you come back to Runescape then keep on playing, if not at least you have an account to fall back on in case you ever get bored one day.

Stay with your character right now, it is your first character and keep it special by having it at your best. With only around 55 lvl skills, there is alot you are still missing. Keep working at it.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I had a lvl 73 acc. that was permanently banned twice...and i appealed both times, now it works. Though, during that time I made a ranger pure, which I no longer use, and a mage pure, which is now my main and only account I use. I learned a lot by making a new account, such as keeping prayer at lvl 1 .... I had defence at 1 for the longest time, but then I decided to start merchanting a lot and ended up making a few mill and decided to get 40 def for god armours...go figure. So now I have a decent account, with a few stats over 70 and lots of cash since I decided to restart...who knows, it could be for the better if you restart.. there is no reason to quit Runescape unless you are having real-life troubles, in which case they should always come first and foremost. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

No dude, there's not really much that you can do at 70 combat, or even a lower combat. I suggest going for some big goals before starting over on a new account.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats