What's The Fastest Money Making Method in F2P?

Socksor

I want the fastest F2P money making method, period (no merchanting please). I already know how to make 100K an hour on F2P, can I make money any faster? Danke.

My Stats Are:

78 RuneCrafting - Current money maker at 100k an hour.

83 Mining - Rune Mining? Perhaps...

76 Smithing - Not certain how to make good money with this skill (yet).

73 Fishing - Lobsters only get me 50k an hour.

92 Woodcutting - Yews only get me 50k an hour.

Whats the fastest way to stop people asking this question?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Guest AshKaYu
Whats the fastest way to stop people asking this question?

I've heard not spamming up with stupid flamesque posts is a good way.

ANYWAY, if you won't merchant, then you have to raise your skills. High. We needs your stats.

well f2p doesnt really give you many choices

i would say something along the lines of either

fishing lobsters

mining rune or something

runecrafting ... air runes or something?

high alching something?

chopping yews

dont know the best, but autoers seem to chop yews for a reason, the best money maker?

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

Thanks for the reply, AshKaYu.

My Important Stats Are:

78 RuneCrafting

83 Mining

76 Smithing

73 Fishing

92 Woodcutting

As you can see, I am capable of making over 100k an hour with my runecrafting level.

By the way Rebdragon, I have already searched the entire forum for non-member money making methods. Most of the replies were aimed toward lower levels. Unless you have something to say, please don't bother to reply.

well f2p doesnt really give you many choices

i would say something along the lines of either

fishing lobsters

mining rune or something

runecrafting ... air runes or something?

high alching something?

chopping yews

dont know the best, but autoers seem to chop yews for a reason, the best money maker?

Fishing lobsters and chopping yews give me 50K an hour at most. High alching is not much profitable in non-members. As for runecrafting, that is my current method of making money. But rune mining might be a good option to look into. Danke!

Guest AshKaYu

Runecrafting! There are alot less crafters since the ess update, airs are still at the same price, but ess has gone down. 17gp per ess, you get what, 8 Airs per ess? 143 gp profit per ess, times 28=4004gp, in 90 seconds=160k an hour. Nice.

Im f2p, I mine rune, I can get a load an hour on a decent day, at 12k an ore thats 336k....the only downside is you need a level 3 scout to check for pkers and it can get discouraging switching worlds only to find that a miner already got to the rocks and you have to switch again

:cry:

still, good money if you can handle lots of logging in and out and world switching :mrgreen:

122 F2P combat

I say just stay with what you have until you max out or get bored then move on to coal and either sell it or make steel bars and sell those.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

As a rune miner since last week, it is probably the best money in F2P. You can get a load in 1 hour at best, 336k if you sell ores, or more if you have a high lvl smith to make axes. The problem is that there are over 9000 runite miners and only 2 rocks per world. I have mined for an hour and got 6 ores once, there were at least 4 other miners and a bunch of pkers. It can be a lot of hassle when you keep world hopping and seeing empty rocks.

You have great F2P runecrafting. Guaranteed money maker with airs.

Probably these two skills will make the most for you. Lobs and yews are way to slow to be as profitable. Smithing even more so, but you could make some money on the way to 85 mining, if you superheat addy or mith bars in the mining guild, then sell.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

Thanks for the reply, AshKaYu.

My Important Stats Are:

78 RuneCrafting

83 Mining

76 Smithing

73 Fishing

92 Woodcutting

Runecrafting. And 73 runecrafting on F2P is VERY nice :shock: . Or, get 2 more mining levels and go for the rune ores, PK'ers are a big problem though.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

In F2p Rune mining, but its recommended you have 85 mining before attempting it :P But since i don't have 85 mining i go runecrafting :) It makes me enough for f2p :P

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png