Training Attack

Deadlyfun

maybe you members got more things to kill, i never been a member, i just trained on moss giants from level 50 combat to level 70 combat, they drop good stuff and relatively hit low, plus all the big bones boost your prayer

now i am 88 combat, and pretty well off financially

but i havent been on for a while though, due to computer problems, if you think you can help, plz read my post

Hobgoblins are pretty decent xp for f2p; you might want to give them a try. Use the limps to trade for strength pots to help speed up training.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

if you have unlimited lobsters than kill guards at the edgeville jail thing, or infront of the varrok castle. or on top of the varrok castle although its a bit far to bank, oh well.

if your a member try pest control, or rock crabs

100% noob since 2001

best way to gain exp at any combat skill except prayer is fighting other players, either in wildy or castle wars (no lobs needed and not so rewarding as pest controll or pking) but for pking i would sugest to do it at a f2p world, cuz of the pures in the P2p worlds

or fight in the dual arena, fight agains friends with or with out the lobs (with for longer fights and more exp)

if you stake you might win sum gp or ofcorse lose sum

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

When I was F2P I would fight lessers, I would go to Karajama and fish for lobbies and fight lessers, that way you could work on three skills at once, and possibly magic too if you get nature and fire runes from the lessers.

Since being a member I've been fighting ogres west of Castle Wars.

Try and find the taining route you want to take and have fun with it.

Good luck :D

riku__kh.png

hbga3.gif

PM me any time.....my name has two spaces 0.o

I have trained my combat on ice giants in the ice caves since my combat was 50ish. They give great drops, if you high alch the mith sq's and blk kites they drop you get almost 1k. Plus some pretty good coins drops. And the bones are awesome for prayer exp. The ice warriors help keep noobies out. Fortunately, if you stay in the back half of the icy section long enough the monsters stop being aggressive, which is very nice.