How to stop pjing as i call it "pjism"

c3po711

ok what if they made a new thing like "you cannot attack that person until 10sec after they have fought therefore they can recover or pick up goods or if in between a fight it just wudnt happen..surprised they havent done this before

I dont PK a lot, but it'll help for mages and rangers to get their loot. Say you range this guy, and when you're going to get his stuff, BAM, iced by a Ancient Magik guy and killed.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

As a non-Pker but frequent Wilderness miner, I would love this; it would make my NPC shields that much more effective.

However, the main argument I can see against this is, it is the Wilderness. The risk should balance the rewards; if it's too easy to get the good stuff, then ultimately, the game as a whole is hurt, though I do agree that pjers are a deadly nusiance, I'm just not sure if there's anything we can do about them besides bringing our own friends/hired help to protect us.

hmm, come to think of it, hiring mercenary NPCs would be a neat addition to the Wild.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.