Cocky rs players are funny

gangzorcom

Yesterday i was hallying a black dragon when some guy comes along and wants to attack the drags. He ran out with his anti fire shield and i told him that he better be safe. lol he siad that he was a lvl 79 def (big deal) and had a fire shield so the dragon would only 5 hit him with breasth (lol), I just left it at that till he got 20'd. I then asked him if he needed food and he said he might but he doubts it. lol he then runs out (no prayer) with a fire shield and begins to attack the dragon that 40+'s him twice and he dies right in front of me. immediatley after dying he pms me asking for his stuff back. he only drops black vambs, a magic short, 373 irons arrows, some dessert boots and like 5 earth runes. Why would he melee combat with that stuff. ne how i said i'de give the crud back. He then tells me i can keep what the dragon droped no matter what it was (even though i killed the drag). When i gave him his stuff back he and a few friends started making fun of my name. WTF? last time i help the mentally unstable.

sig02.gif

Some people give away items back to the players. I wouldn't, they lost it. Finders keppers.Like the time i found 8000 fire runes 4000 water runes and a fire staff when someone was doing a drop trade, i took it and ran away.That day was fun. :)

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

If you had a dragon med, you should have told him that the dragon dropped that :P

Lol, I'd love the chance to do that...

Some people are pathetic.... Making fun of a person who gives your stuff back? What an idiot...

Well, You did a good deed by giving him his stuff back... If it was me, I wouldn't atk the black dragon... I would have ran... I wouldn't have asked for my stuff back... and I wouldn't make fun of you :?

Why dont noobs come to me! Wait, why am I saying that!?!? :shock:

Well next time do the Dragon Med trick. That would change his mind lol.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Some people give away items back to the players. I wouldn't, they lost it. Finders keppers.Like the time i found 8000 fire runes 4000 water runes and a fire staff when someone was doing a drop trade, i took it and ran away.That day was fun. :)

I once met someone who tailed me, I was a little annoyed at it but was nice to him anyway. After knowing him for 20 minutes I promptly died with a white partyhat on (see "the smallest monster that killed you" if you want to know how :oops:). He saved the hat and gave it back to me without even thinking about keeping it... I was extremely thankful that he gave it back even though he didnt have to. I gave him a green mask for being so nice. :D

sigcopyzj5.jpg