FULL MIME ????

creative01

It's not, but I seriously think that members get the mime more often. In a close to 1 1/2 years of f2p i get no mimes but in 6 months of p2p I got one. Plus in all my f2p time I never saw somebody who wasn't a member with full mime. I've seen a huge amount of members with it though.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I've always been a member and I didn't get my first mime until like 12 months after they were introduced. Some people *theorize* (I'm NOT saying this is true) that mime events occur more often when training combat, and I'm not a combat person. After hearing this, I went to the Legends Guild basement and spent several hours training def and finally got my first mime.

But other people swear the combat thing is not true, and there's really no proof. It's definitely NOT an official hint on the major fansites, including this one.

The other advice often heard (and again, absolutely NO PROOF that this is true), is "Act like an autoer." This means don't chat or move around or change views (I got autologged out at least 4 times, lol).

Again let me emphasize that there is NO PROOF for any of the above, it's just a theory that some individuals have (it's NOT an 'official' tip). Your mileage may vary, not a valid offer in some states, credit subject to approval, plus tax tags and insurance, don't blame me if this doesn't work, insert more legal doubletalk here, etc.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

In three days of powermining iron at the AL Kharid scorpion pit, I got 3 mime events, 1 freaky forester and 1 drill sergeant.

I always have a full inventory of iron, and drop 3 at a time. I usually only get a mime type event during peak hours when it's very crowded.

So far I got the mask, glass box emote and climb rope emote.

I've gotten 3 out of the 4 mime random events from Runecrafting. Maybe it's just a coincidence, I don't know. And that 4th mime event was from selling stuff on World 1 by just standing there and typing. So far I have all the emotes except for Glass Wall, and I still need the Mime pants, gloves, and mask.

Combat LvL: 98

pumpkin.jpg

pumpkineat.jpg

leet.jpg

It's not, but I seriously think that members get the mime more often. In a close to 1 1/2 years of f2p i get no mimes but in 6 months of p2p I got one. Plus in all my f2p time I never saw somebody who wasn't a member with full mime. I've seen a huge amount of members with it though.

I'm not sure about that-- I got my first mime on a F2P world.