Login Limit Exceeded? (new update)

nikoli40

Ok, this finally came to the last straw when my account was locked by jagex. Here is the problem. Wheneve I switch worlds more then 2-3 times I am unable to log in again unless its the same world. I keep getting this same message, "Login limit exceeded, too many logged accounts from this address", I have complained about this on the runescape forums but get no answer or a wrong answer. When this happens I have NO other accounts logged in and I have logged out using the "Log Out" button under my inv. This has happened on my school computers and my home computers. This happened to me "again" at school today and then I come home to find out my account had been locked by jagex because I tried to log in so many times with that same response. I was very worried I wasn't going to be able to get my account back because they denied my request 3 times before I finally got it back. I'm just wondering, has ANYONE else had this problem?

EDIT: This has also happened to both of my freinds.

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

BT broadband? I'm not that good with abriviations, lol...or spelling abreviations....Anyways, I use Roadrunner...

*.... lol thast really mean of jagx, u mean like if u switch worlds quick like word hop> or like 2-3 times a day?

Yep, logged in to train agility, logged out because of a pker, log in to another world then try and log into another.....and I am denied...

My Main

nikoli40.gif

That's been around since RSC when i forgot my pass back in the day i sat there trying to guess my pass and eventually you can't login and u get login limit exceeded

Please actually read my topic, I did not forget my pass, I am merely trying to log in.

My Main

nikoli40.gif

Maybe its because your playing on a router? and theres multiple people playing on that router. That could be one problem, If that doesnt help try changing your "java type" to "unassigned java applet" at the bottom of the screen where you choose high or low detail. That should help.

Quit runescape...

Well, my web design class has about 30 computers in it and they run off of the same network. Me and two of my freinds play runescape all the time in that class but this login limit thing has never affected us before. It started right after jagex's new update. I'll try that "unassigned java platform" option tomorrow in school. Thanks.

My Main

nikoli40.gif

Maybe its because your playing on a router? and theres multiple people playing on that router. That could be one problem, If that doesnt help try changing your "java type" to "unassigned java applet" at the bottom of the screen where you choose high or low detail. That should help.

That also makes you lag extremely bad.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Actualy it only makes loading slower when your loading the game :? , I use it because Im also on a router and it works fine for me...

Quit runescape...

its old i tried to do that on world 2 i kept clicking to login and it said that... Wasn't too cool

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I always do that and I never lag :?.

Haven't ecountered the login limit exceeded problem, and I switch worlds quite often (world 1-world 3-world 1-world 3...).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'm not sure, but I think this is another bug that came with the new game engine, and from what I've seen, this new engine is causing more problems than are wirth solving. These bugs are going to take up ALL of Jagex's time for a while, so don't expect any quests or other updates until they've gotten rid of all these bugs.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Hey Nightryder3,

you know, its a good thing that you scammed a white phat because now your just so rich.

Im glad i didnt let you "wear" my phat to take a picture you scammer.

~Spawn~

That's been around since RSC when i forgot my pass back in the day i sat there trying to guess my pass and eventually you can't login and u get login limit exceeded

hey you douche bag hows your free phat you stole from iggie? go get a life moron