Quickest Way to Make 1mil. (Stat Pic Provided)

Fadfdfd

Well, my rsn is Fadfdfd and I'm still experimenting the best way to make money. Here are my stats (f2p btw)

stats519063mu.th.png

There you are.

PS. Don't say fishing cause that won't help me in the long run (f2p)

Thanks for the help,

Fadfdfd

This requires a bit of time and patieance

Mine about 1k iron and 500 coal, smelt into steel bars,sell for 300k, buy as much coal as you can, mine half of the amount of coal you have, smelt into steel bars. Rinse and repeat.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Hmm, I dont know why fishnig doesnt help you in the long run?

Anyway, I suggest the same as everybody else. When you think about 10k coal, its not too bad. At 59 mining and a rune pick, you can get iron in 1 hit. Iron sells for 100 each. Thats 1 mil.

Or if you really want to, buy some Dwarven Stouts to get you in the mining guild. Its got 37 coal rocks but only go in there on a world with not many people as it is a bit crowded with only 500 people on the world.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

I have a lower mining level than you and I am fairly sure i got 400 iron an hour, but I am probably wrong.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

It's experience.

Well, my rsn is Fadfdfd and I'm still experimenting the best way to make money. Here are my stats (f2p btw)

stats519063mu.th.png

There you are.

PS. Don't say fishing cause that won't help me in the long run (f2p)

Thanks for the help,

Fadfdfd

yo, is it me or is the picture small, i cant even see it.(maybe its my graphic)

Merchant.... and if you don't feel you can do that, then I suggest you mine iron until 60+ mining. Once you have mined quite a bit of iron, move onto coal at the mining guild. Mining can be very profitable at a high level, and it what you should spend your time training. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

if you want to make money you will have to spend some time on it, there is no other way.

the best ways i know to make money are:

cutting yews (just train your wc so you can cut them)

mining:iron ore, coal or gold ore

smelting bars (steel)

Another thing you could do is buy about 15k rune essence and craft 50k airs, sell for 20ea and you have your 1mil

It's experience.

id say try collectin red spider eggs.theres a couple ppl (one i know) who permabuy em for 1k each.unless if combat bores ya, then ya dont got much to worry about!just gotta keep yerself healthy (try full rune with some good food, maybe lobs & a tele for emergencies) & get about, say, 1k spider eggs.not only will ya probably be a HELLUVA LOT HIGHER COMBAT but youll be a couple sells away from that 1 mil!if ya done dragon slayer, then ya should have no problem with handling a couple spiders!

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Trust me, you will NEVER get 10K iron if you really do get bored easy. I tried that once and I made it to 3K before I sold it all and went to work on RuneCrafting. I think the quickest way for 1M is mining the iron though. My advise is to just not get 1M. I mean, why do you need the money anyway? At your level, not many things that you need costs that much anyway. Just get a little bit of money and work on some skills. The higher your skills, the more money you will need, and the more money you can get in smaller periods of time.